The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Track Native Ad Campaigns

Abubakr

affiliate
Hi,
Was wondering how are you people tracking your native ad campaigns. Would appreciate if someone who has experience in it share some of that experience here.

couple of good starting points in the discussion would be

- Which tracker are you using for tracking Native Ad Campaigns and why
- Does anyone know if Voluum or Adsbridge work for the major Native traffic networks

I am a newbie in affiliate marketing and will start my first campaign very soon but i am totally looking into Native Ads and have no idea right now how can i track them properly. So any ideas / comments here would help.

I have Voluum and Adsbridge both as i am trying to see which one is right for me but not sure if you can track Outbrain MGID and Taboola through them.

Hey, how are you?

AdsBridge will perfectly fit to native advertising.

Here is the initial steps you have to perform to set up your tracker:

- Traffic source Create Your Traffic Source with AdsBridge
- Affiliate network Affiliate Network setup on AdsBridge
- Offer How to create an offer on AdsBridge?
- Campaign

MDIG is a pretty good choice, follow next steps to set it up:

-In your account on MGID, please, come on “Add campaign” page Screenshot “123.png” -Select check-box "Add custom tracking tag" and paste into the field - click_id={click_id} Screenshot “123.png”

-Turn on "MGID Conversion sensor" in "Conversion sensor" section Screenshot “123.png”

-Then you need to select the conversion goal. If you have some created before, then you could just select one from drop-down list. If you don't have any conversion goal, then you need to create the new.

-To create the conversion goal, please select “New goal”, Goal type - “Postback” from the drop-down "Action" list. Then, paste Event name, for example, payment Screenshot “123.png”

- Come on AdsBridge "Create traffic source" page and fill the fields in this way: Screenshot “123.png”. Into the "S2S postback URL" field after "e=" parameter you need to paste the same value from the field "Event name".

-Add your traffic source to campaign and copy the campaign link: Screenshot “123.png”

-Please, remove the part "click_id={click_id}&" from copied link (this part will be added by MGID system automatically). So, the link will look like: http://****.adsb4all.com/c/28*db**4...y_id}&geo={geo}&site_category={site_category} -Then paste this link here: Screenshot “123.png”

Hey, how are you?

- Campaign

-In your account on MGID, please, come on “Add campaign” page Screenshot “123.png” -Select check-box "Add custom tracking tag" and paste into the field - click_id={click_id} Screenshot “123.png”

-Turn on "MGID Conversion sensor" in "Conversion sensor" section Screenshot “123.png”

-Then you need to select the conversion goal. If you have some created before, then you could just select one from drop-down list. If you don't have any conversion goal, then you need to create the new.

-To create the conversion goal, please select “New goal”, Goal type - “Postback” from the drop-down "Action" list. Then, paste Event name, for example, payment Screenshot “123.png”

- Come on AdsBridge "Create traffic source" page and fill the fields in this way: Screenshot “123.png”. Into the "S2S postback URL" field after "e=" parameter you need to paste the same value from the field "Event name".

-Add your traffic source to campaign and copy the campaign link: Screenshot “123.png”

-Please, remove the part "click_id={click_id}&" from copied link (this part will be added by MGID system automatically). So, the link will look like: http://****.adsb4all.com/c/28*db**4...y_id}&geo={geo}&site_category={site_category} -Then paste this link here: Screenshot “123.png”

Wouldn't one get more data and increase conversions by sending them to a landing page from the native ad?

Hey, how are you?

- Campaign

Thank you for the detailed answer. But i need to add Content.io as traffic source. Can you please let me know how to create that properly so everything gets tracked.

Thanks

MI
Back