The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to submit site to Google search engine?

Newton360

affiliate
I'm working on a site about Windows 7 now. It proves Windows 7 Wallpapers, Software and Tips for free.

I have tried many ways to improve the rank in Google, but it doesn't work.

And i have no money to ad it, so i have no idea about it now.

Can you tell me how do you submit your site to Google search engine?

Thank you every much!

PS:What i want to do contains that when somebody search things my site have, my site would appear in the first page, I know it's difficult but I'm trying.

Hard work pays back many dividends as there are no real shortcuts. Incoming links are important. However they should be from a variety of sources including article bios, blog comments, link exchanges with similar sites, and maybe throw in some web directories. Mix it up!! Google will find you through these links.

i know what i want to do now

What i want to say is i know what i want to do now
I want a good rank in google but i don't know how to do it
Many people tell me hoe to do, and i know it now
Not only submit my site to google, but also do search engine optimizer

On Google main page top right, either sign in or create an account.
There's plenty in there to encourage Google to find you. You need to let them know you exist.
Install analytics (just needs you to add a line of code into your <head> section).

Create a site map and add it to Google in Webmaster Tools.

All of this will get Google to your site immediately, then they can start indexing your pages and offering it up to searchers if it's relevant.

If you don't do any of this, you can still be found by Google as long as you actually add links to your site in various paces on the net. This will take longer and the crawling of your site might be limited depending on how your pages link to each other.

Your first port of call is to go into Google and use their tools. It can be confusing. But really you need to do this as a priority. Just sitting back and hoping Gogle will one day find you won't do much.

And for people to actually find your site based on keywords, you need to provide Google with relevant content and add text links around the net relating to the words/phrases you want to rank well for.

There is no need to submit it. Just build backlinks to your site and additionally create a Google sitemap and add it to the google webmaster tool

Last edited:
All of this will get Google to your site immediately, then they can start indexing your pages and offering it up to searchers if it's relevant.

use google webmaster tools sitemap procedure and use what they call now Google paces

there are same techniques of search engine optimization, which every webmaster uses, but the thing is that they use them in different ways, and every one do have their own mind, and strategies,,, so find out all the SEO tactics, and start applying all of them with effective way.. it will bring really good results.

There is no want to present it. exactly build backlinks to your site and additionally produce a Google sitemap and add it to the google webmaster tool.

how do you build solid backlinks? I am a newbie ... is it best to work with someone that has experience in this? or try and learn yourself?

On Google main page top right, either sign in or create an account.
There's plenty in there to encourage Google to find you. You need to let them know you exist.
Install analytics (just needs you to add a line of code into your <head> section).

Create a site map and add it to Google in Webmaster Tools.

If you don't do any of this, you can still be found by Google as long as you actually add links to your site in various paces on the net. This will take longer and the crawling of your site might be limited depending on how your pages link to each other.

Your first port of call is to go into Google and use their tools. It can be confusing. But really you need to do this as a priority. Just sitting back and hoping Gogle will one day find you won't do much.

And for people to actually find your site based on keywords, you need to provide Google with relevant content and add text links around the net relating to the words/phrases you want to rank well for.

Good advice, although I think a site map will get the site noticed almost instant, I am a beleiver that content is king and backlinks are the worker ants.

It is really hard. It takes hard work and tons of failure before you can reach the zenith of your career in internet marketing.

how to submit site to google

Submiting to google is as easy as falling off a log. Getting first page is not rocket science, It just takes a bit of study. Keywords and content is most important but links can help if you are aiming for very competitive keywords. I can get a site on first page inside a couple of days with the knowlege that I have gained from simply googling how too's. I am a carpenter by trade but website optimizing is far easier than carpentry. Some companies are taking newbees for a ride by claiming first page for anyone wishing to part with hundreds of £££ if a 100 carpenters paid for their services then how in hells name are they all going to be on first page?? Do the work yourself and get first page for free. It just takes a bit of determination and learning. I am fed up with people that are too lazy to learn. "google helps them that helps themselves"

first page google

If any seo company can get me higher than my present position which is number one on first page:coolv:, then I will gladly pay them a kings ransom:)

Go get some backlinks, submit your site to webmaster tools and make sure the on page optimisation is up to scratch. A combination of good links and quality content will get you up there.

banners
Back