Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Stand Out in a Crowded Niche

D

djbaxter

How to Stand Out in a Crowded Niche
By Jonathan Morrow, CopyBlogger
September 18, 2009

Ever feel like all of the ?good? topics in your niche have already been worn out by more popular blogs?

A post about getting more blog traffic or living more frugally may be interesting the first time you read about it. Maybe it?ll even catch your attention the fifth or tenth time you see it.

But what about the 50th time? Or the 100th? Doesn?t it get a little ? tired?

Sure, you can go to the content crossroads for new angles and spins, and it works ? for awhile. If your niche is super crowded, eventually it feels like even the devil couldn?t find you a new angle. And you start to wonder: how are you supposed to stand out, writing about the same old stuff?

You?d think it would be impossible, but it?s not. You just have to be a little sneaky ?

...more

Finding the niche that works for you might be one that's popular and crowded, but if you are a savvy marketer you will succeed.

There are niches need out there, though, that are not being met. Find one of these and you will have an advantage from the get go.

No matter what niche you choose, in this blogging age you need to be committed to finding unique ways to market your ideas.

i couldn't agree more... but that is true for all things in life, i guess you just need to be good at what you do keep on learning and not give up on trying..

Its all about finding the best angle to your niche.
Such as "how to cook haggis" in stead of "how to cook"

If your any other help feel free to give me a yell.

J.

I got talked into tasting it once at a pub. :eek:

My question is why would you want to cook it? It seems to me it would be simpler and more evironmentally friendly to just throw it away raw. :D

If you are a good writer and are intelligent, you can find a way to make anything new. Even making money online. It's extremely difficult, but for eternity it will always be possible.

Well, this is encouraging news for me. Having just entered the MMO niche against my better judgment, I have often wondered what on earth I think I'm doing. But I feel like I have a bit of an angle and a unique approach, so I'm going for it. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong. :)

Thanks for posting the article.

I have chosen a crowded niche on purpose..... its more of a challenge but I feel that doing it right will reap greater rewards ;)

MI
Back