The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to setup Google Adword only mobile traffic

Quang

I setup a new campaign and use Google Adword to promote. However my offer only accept traffic mobile. I run test campaign, but it return only click from PC and Tablet, no click from mobile. I dont know how to setup campaign Google Adword for only mobile.
I used search Adword campaign.
Someone help me to setup ad campaign with Google Adword search display for mobile, no PC or Tablet.

Hi @Quang, if I remember correctly back to my few AdWords days, then there was a check box for mobile, which you have to select, and uncheck the box for PC/desktop, before you launch your campaign.

Anyway, we have many threads relating to AdWords here Search Results for Query: Google Adwords mobile | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix,
especially this [Guide] How to Launch and Optimize Profitable AdWords Campaigns | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix,
so you will hopefully find an answer somewhere in these threads.

Thank @Marc
But Google Adword changed, it doesn't same as you say.
Surly it has changed since my early days, but you still have - and must have (!!) - the option to select your devices on which your ad is displayed.

I logged into my old account and found this instruction: Create effective ads - AdWords Help

->You go on extensions and select 'only mobile'. That's it. Still the same as in my first attempts;)

banners
Back