monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to setup Google Adword only mobile traffic

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Quang, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Quang

Quang Affiliate affiliate

I setup a new campaign and use Google Adword to promote. However my offer only accept traffic mobile. I run test campaign, but it return only click from PC and Tablet, no click from mobile. I dont know how to setup campaign Google Adword for only mobile.
    I used search Adword campaign.
    Someone help me to setup ad campaign with Google Adword search display for mobile, no PC or Tablet.

2. monetizer
  3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Hi @Quang, if I remember correctly back to my few AdWords days, then there was a check box for mobile, which you have to select, and uncheck the box for PC/desktop, before you launch your campaign.

Anyway, we have many threads relating to AdWords here Search Results for Query: Google Adwords mobile | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix,
    especially this [Guide] How to Launch and Optimize Profitable AdWords Campaigns | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix,
    so you will hopefully find an answer somewhere in these threads.

Quang likes this.
  4. Quang

Thank @Marc
    But Google Adword changed, it doesn't same as you say.

5. Marc

Surly it has changed since my early days, but you still have - and must have (!!) - the option to select your devices on which your ad is displayed.

I logged into my old account and found this instruction: Create effective ads - AdWords Help

->You go on extensions and select 'only mobile'. That's it. Still the same as in my first attempts;)

Quang likes this.
  6. Quang

Thank you so much. I also found it

Marc likes this.
  7. Marc

You are welcome :) It would have been pretty surprising, if this selection option for mobile devices wouldn't have been available therein ;)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI