The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to seek for affiliate or agency for our web browser games?

socubeliveg

I join in a web game company now, I am a game promotion manager. My job is to promote the games and get so many players to play the games on the website. Also, I need to seek the game agency and affiliate. How could I do that?

But I am new to web game promotion and I do not know how to promote a free web game website, get many players to play the game on our website, seek for the game agency or affiliate. Could anyone give me some suggestions for promoting a free web brower game website? Also, how can I seek for the game agents?

Please help me and give me some suggestions. I am in the job probation period now. Thanks.

paid ads on facebook and start a facebook business page with info...send your traffic there and promote your facebook page it may go viral if the games rock....

Do you have an affiliate program?
If you do try to join a big network like cj, linkshare, etc. From there affiliates will find you.
Also offer coupons / deals for your game ... ( like get a virtual ball if you join now ). This will attract affiliates as well as visitors.

banners
Back