The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to reduce the site load time?

Better to reduce your graphic design, avoid Graphic Heavy or Complicated Web Design and reduce your unnecessary codes. This helps to speedup your website loading rate.

Better to reduce your graphic design, avoid Graphic Heavy or Complicated Web Design and reduce your unnecessary codes. This helps to speedup your website loading rate.
Also I notice that you Google Analytics code is in top part of the page. I would move it to the lower.(which would be at the very bottom of the page, usually just before the </html> tag

Also I notice that you Google Analytics code is in top part of the page. I would move it to the lower.(which would be at the very bottom of the page, usually just before the </html> tag

they've adviced for placing it there for some time now...

@Bullet-Inn: your website is pretty good actually, I noticed you've hosted it in germany that's cool - in addition you can make sure your code and database queries are well optimised as many of the long delay issues come from there... also be careful with 3rd party widgets integration - I hadn't read carefully facebook's guidelines and their like button hit page load times very badly for me once...

MI
Back