Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Pay Only For Conversions? (CPA)

TOuMii

affiliate
Hello Guys :)

i wonder if possible to pay just for conversions instead of CPC/CPM

AnyOne here already tried that ?

I believe that the main income sources of traffic sources are from the ones who don't convert. So, you spend money even if you don't earn money. So, it is their win.

With that said, very few, will do that because it is free money.
For example,
If the traffic source requires you to pay $30 per guaranteed conversion, then I will just pick a $50 offer. $20 guaranteed profit, right?
Even if the traffic source, requires you to pay $100 per guaranteed conversion, then I will just pick a much higher offer, because it is a guaranteed conversion.

So, I think, you should focus on your skills in how to make all traffic sources convert.

:D

See yah!

f you’re an affiliate marketer chances are you’ve promoted a low paying offer or two. You know, the email/zip/short form submits that pay less than $2 for a successful action. While most of the time these offers are geared towards lead generation, the advertisers on the back-end are passing visitors through a conversion funnel in order to cover the cost paid out to the affiliate and accomplish the overall goal of the offer – to make money. Advertisers are able to pay affiliates a set amount per lead based on how aggressive the conversion funnel is and how well the traffic backs out overall. Given many of these offers only pay a dollar or two (if you’re lucky) how can you get them to be profitable?

f you’re an affiliate marketer chances are you’ve promoted a low paying offer or two. You know, the email/zip/short form submits that pay less than $2 for a successful action. While most of the time these offers are geared towards lead generation, the advertisers on the back-end are passing visitors through a conversion funnel in order to cover the cost paid out to the affiliate and accomplish the overall goal of the offer – to make money. Advertisers are able to pay affiliates a set amount per lead based on how aggressive the conversion funnel is and how well the traffic backs out overall. Given many of these offers only pay a dollar or two (if you’re lucky) how can you get them to be profitable?

If this is a question, then you should posted it in a separate thread.. Anyhow, the answer is simple. Pay LESS in Traffic.

For example, some traffic sources when optimized cost as low as $0.01 per click..
So, when you reached that point where you can optimize traffic sources to cost very little.
You will then make a profit.
You will read a lot along these lines.
"Use your money to GATHER DATA, then OPTIMIZE. After that, Make money"
The "Gather Data part" will cost you money.
The "Optimize Part" will even cost you more money, BUT you will some sweet returns here... you might even get all your money back... because are starting to learn, what works and what not.
The "Make Money Part" is the sweetest. :D

Good day!
I also advise you to try Adsterra Network too! We work on CPA model and you pay for conversions only. If you're interested, I'll be glad to answer any your questions here or via PM!

Clickadu has that option (smart cpa) but I have not tried that yet
Wow, thanks for mentioning :)

Sure, you can work with CPA bidding model, but I suggest SmartCPA is the best choice, more innovative, more converting.

even if you pay only for CPA that doesn't mean you'll be always safe.
most traffic source have this option but if the campaign doesn't convert you'll be charged for the clicks and impression.
it's recommended to use CPA basis only for a campaign that is already converting or when you'r scaling to other sources.

banners
Back