The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to make money with content locker by youtube

strikefreedom

affiliate
Adworkmedia recently became one of the most common ways to make money with content locker. Well it is easy to make money on Adworkmedia but only if you know how! It is all well and good earning on Adworkmedia with a lucrative method but keeping it a secret. I'm not going to brag about the money I make, I am going to share my secret with you:
Follow these easy step to make money with adworkmedia

1. Get yourself signed up to Adworkmedia if you haven't already done so. I would be surprised if you haven't.

2. Now get yourself a SEPARATE account on YouTube. Do not use your personal YouTube account because we want to keep all the Adworkmedia related videos separate from your own videos. This is so it is easier to analyze where you traffic and leads are coming from.

3. Now the signing up is done, you want to get yourself a domain name and WordPress installed. When it comes to choosing a domain name, think of a movie micro-niche such as Martial Arts Films starring Jackie Chan or War Films set in Vietnam.

4. Now you have WordPress installed, spend the next 7 days filling it with trailers and if possible, full films that relate to your niche.

5. Now go to Adworkmedia and create a gateway and then put it into the header.php on your WordPress website. This will put a CPAlead gateway over any of your posts on your website which will ultimately make you money.

6. Now go to either Windows Movie Maker or iMovie and create a title page with the following text: "Sorry, YouTube have removed this video due to Copyright. But watch it at the URL in the description."

7. Now upload this to YouTube and put a link to your site in the description.

8. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. You want to get a good 50 or so videos uploaded to YouTube. Just change the text a little, the colours, the font, the background and so on.

Interesting, thanks!

Where do you get the trailers? Are they basically embedded videos from YT, link to the official site, or you actually hosted them yourself?

For the full movie, link to torrent?

You are using AWM amd content locker will be from CPALead?

Are you kidding me?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Adworkmedia recently became one of the most common ways to make money with content locker. Well it is easy to make money on Adworkmedia but only if you know how! It is all well and good earning on Adworkmedia with a lucrative method but keeping it a secret. I'm not going to brag about the money I make, I am going to share my secret with you:
Follow these easy step to make money with adworkmedia

1. Get yourself signed up to Adworkmedia if you haven't already done so. I would be surprised if you haven't.

2. Now get yourself a SEPARATE account on YouTube. Do not use your personal YouTube account because we want to keep all the Adworkmedia related videos separate from your own videos. This is so it is easier to analyze where you traffic and leads are coming from.

3. Now the signing up is done, you want to get yourself a domain name and WordPress installed. When it comes to choosing a domain name, think of a movie micro-niche such as Martial Arts Films starring Jackie Chan or War Films set in Vietnam.

4. Now you have WordPress installed, spend the next 7 days filling it with trailers and if possible, full films that relate to your niche.

5. Now go to Adworkmedia and create a gateway and then put it into the header.php on your WordPress website. This will put a CPAlead gateway over any of your posts on your website which will ultimately make you money.

6. Now go to either Windows Movie Maker or iMovie and create a title page with the following text: "Sorry, YouTube have removed this video due to Copyright. But watch it at the URL in the description."

7. Now upload this to YouTube and put a link to your site in the description.

8. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. You want to get a good 50 or so videos uploaded to YouTube. Just change the text a little, the colours, the font, the background and so on.

In Step 5, don't you mean an Adwork Gateway?

does this work anymore? i mean who /still/ goes to YT to find movie, and presented with a survey, when they could have used google and stumble upon megashare?

I have a question:-

I know most of the CPA offers are for US, so how do you handle traffic from other countries besides US?

MI
Back