The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make money on Instagram with mobile!

newlxx

instagram.png

How to make money on Instagram with mobile!

This guide is continuation of [GUIDE] Bank Off Mobile CPA Offers from FREE Traffic (PART I) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

In this guide I will sharing about how I automate step 3 from the PART I

Make money on Instagram

For the automation, I use a service called Instagress.
Instagress can automate like, comment, follow and unfollow activity on Instagram.

I have been using this bot for quite a while now, its completely safe to use and you don't have to worry about getting your account banned.
Instagress offers 3 Days FREE Trial.

1. Head over to Instagress — Instagram bot for like, comment, follow, unfollow

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 5.49.46 pm.png

2. Click "Sign In with Instagram" and use your Instagram information to login.

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 5.53.31 pm.png

After signing in, you will be taken to the dashboard page.

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 5.55.43 pm.png

Scroll down to the Main Settings section and set up your setting as shown in the images below.

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 6.01.04 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 6.01.45 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 6.01.57 pm.png

TAGS: Remove all the hashtags present there and add the ones related to the offer you are trying to promote.
For eg, if I was trying to promote an iPhone Email Submit offer I would use tags like #iphone #ipad #apple #iphoneaddict #ios #ipod etc. Use as many related hashtags as possible here.

COMMENTS:
Add more comments here. Custom comments have performed much better for me than the default ones present there.
Tip: Add more comments like 'Chance to receive free iPhone (Participation required) - Link in my bio' to drive more clicks to there offer.

Once you are done setting up the bot.
Scroll up and turn on 'Likes' 'Comments' 'Follows' and click 'START'

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 6.13.26 pm.png

Thats it to setting up Instagress for the best results.
Once you hit START, it will go around liking and commenting on the posts for the hashtags you have used and it will also start following people who have posted in the hashtag.

Instagress will do the all the work for you now and you can just sit back watch your money grow.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
On Instagress can be used multiple instagram accounts and multiple campaigns at the same time or just one account for each campaign and after you finish a campaign you can using another account/campaign ?

On Instagress can be used multiple instagram accounts and multiple campaigns at the same time or just one account for each campaign and after you finish a campaign you can using another account/campaign ?

It can be used to manage multiple accounts at the same time. But you have to buy time for each instagram account seperately.
You can aslo create an account using your email, and add of your instagram accounts in the dashboard to manage them at one place.

having some error trying to login at instagress- keep getting
Unexpected server error. Please try again later.
Try loggin into instagram to see i you are getting any phone verification alert or captcha.
If not, wait some time and try again later they might be updating their servers or something,.

Running now :) Lets see.. this is perfect for my girlfriend, She´s a posting addict so it will fit like a gaalooove :) TXS !!

Have really bad cvr´s o_O has anyone tried this with a lander to improve cvr ? don´t want to send crap traffic ;)
P.S. tried 12-13 different offers.. :) well one is better .. guess i gotta do better research on the hashtags for targeting..:oops:

I halve little update for you guy...... I have around 1100 followers i tried 4 different links on instagram first was functionally OK but dont convert then other 3 was bad every time when i put them there i get error in software and also when i turn on instargram i saw something like link in you profile is unnatural or something like that ... When i delete link everything was OK . I was using url shorteners like google and tiny url never pure link

Got an update also :)
I set one account up and tested around 10 different offers until i found one that converted .. like 2$ per day.. tjoho since the account was only 5-6 days old... figured i would take the black friday 50% off and set up 5 more.. that resulted in my accounts being banned one after another :(

used bit.ly and iframe .. email submit offer..

So i set another new one today but that one also banned, guess i got a smelly IP adress or something else i dont understand..

will split test to see what they catch me on :)

Dont do to many promo posts ( mix it up 1/10 maybe ? ), running 6 accounts on full speed ahead dont work either .. :p

VPN and then at it again :ninja: no retreat no surrender!

I halve little update for you guy...... I have around 1100 followers i tried 4 different links on instagram first was functionally OK but dont convert then other 3 was bad every time when i put them there i get error in software and also when i turn on instargram i saw something like link in you profile is unnatural or something like that ... When i delete link everything was OK . I was using url shorteners like google and tiny url never pure link

You may wanna try iframing the offer.

also when i want add offer firt i shorten url via tinyurl for example and then iframe it and then finally adding this offer on instagram?

also when i want add offer firt i shorten url via tinyurl for example and then iframe it and then finally adding this offer on instagram?
iFrame itself is good enough. If you want to track clicks using a shortener then iframe the offer, and then shorten the link to your iframe page using the shortener. Finally, add the shortened link to Instagram.

banners
Back