The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to make money on Instagram with mobile!

OK OK ... I try inframed offer and then shorted URL but it still dont work ,,,,When i check my istagram there was same infromation like before : I looks like you profile contatins un allowed link ... so i cannot comment and so on .....:mad:

Almost all CPA networks allow this as long as the offer you are promoting allows social media.
If you are not sure, its best to get in touch with your AM.
Thanks friend :) I have an account on affiliaxe they allow this type of traffic
Now I'm working a profile about the dating niche
Can you recommend other cpa network with good mobile dating offers?

Thanks friend :) I have an account on affiliaxe they allow this type of traffic
Now I'm working a profile about the dating niche
Can you recommend other cpa network with good mobile dating offers?
F5 Media, A4D, NeverBlue, ClickDealer, AdSimils, MundoMedia

I have some problems with site speed. I have made list of countries and created one .html page for each country with iframe code:
Code:
<html>
<head>
    <style type="text/css">
    html {oberflow: hidden; } body {border: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;}
#AffFrame {border: 0; margin:0; padding:0;}
</style>
<title>offer title</title>
</head>
<body>
<iframe name='AffFrame' id='AffFrame' src='http://countryoffer'
width='100%' height="100%" scrolling='no' frameBorder='0'>
    </iframe>
</body>
</html>
Then I used affkit geo redirection tool and now it sends vistors from different countries to right .html page.
Here is the speed test of my LP. The test ended in 5 sec even without loading offer page. First 2 sites is my LP
2nlbzax.jpg

nwdnrs.jpg

Where is the problem?
  1. In redirects?
  2. In offer network redirects?
  3. Maybe it need to be hosted in VPS (but as you can see all my domain files loading less then 0.6 sec)
  4. Iframe code mistake?
  5. Somethings else
    Thank you for your advice

Last edited:
I have some problems with site speed. I have made list of countries and created one .html page for each country with iframe code:
Code:
<html>
<head>
    <style type="text/css">
    html {oberflow: hidden; } body {border: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;}
#AffFrame {border: 0; margin:0; padding:0;}
</style>
<title>offer title</title>
</head>
<body>
<iframe name='AffFrame' id='AffFrame' src='http://countryoffer'
width='100%' height="100%" scrolling='no' frameBorder='0'>
    </iframe>
</body>
</html>
Then I used affkit geo redirection tool and now it sends vistors from different countries to right .html page.
Here is the speed test of my LP. The test ended in 5 sec even without loading offer page.
2nlbzax.jpg

nwdnrs.jpg

Where is the problem?
  1. In redirects?
  2. In offer network redirects?
  3. Maybe it need to be hosted in VPS (but as you can see all my domain files loading less then 0.6 sec)
  4. Iframe code mistake?
  5. Somethings else
    Thank you for your advice

From the image, it looks like retrieving the offer in the iframe is taking the most time.

hey man

hope you are well, i saw your post about instagram, i am in dojo too ...

I came across this webinar relating to this subject and wondering if you watch it and let me know if what they are actually offering is worthwhile, or is it something we can do without the supertools on offer?

http://player. vimeo.com/external/117531515.hd.mp4?s=c5c3f8ad40155f28e35a0734ce2b3d08&download=1

https://training- signup.leadpages.net/michael-encore/

It sounds like a similar method, but they have some super tools in their membership that can sky rocket everything.

I think the trick is the ability to build up a huge following on an account real quick, right?

cheers boss.

@berexilim I don't think is the redirect, the redirection tool on AffKit is quite fast, it shouldn't take more than 0.5 sec on the slowest server.

There can be multiple problems, even when your network is on low speed....have you tried the test multiple times?
The most common thing for the delay is inside the iframe which you can't control, maybe on the iframed offer page there were some external resources(like images, js, css) that had a connection delay.

However, did you solve the issue?

banners
Back