The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make free backlinks to my posts?

Azroumahli

affiliate
Hi, i hope your doing good,
i'm newbie in this, so after i've created my websites, posted few posts, i want to know how can i do a backlink to my post, for better search optimization with free methods?

You can refer higher authority site for more info. For example, you can refer wiki for some of your posts also you can build some internal link in your post to get more engagement this is also helpful to backlink count. You can share your post to some web 2.0 directory like WordPress, blogger. By this way, you can easily get high-quality backlinks.

You can refer higher authority site for more info. For example, you can refer wiki for some of your posts also you can build some internal link in your post to get more engagement this is also helpful to backlink count. You can share your post to some web 2.0 directory like WordPress, blogger. By this way, you can easily get high-quality backlinks.
Thank you for the info Mr.FOX, but how can i build internal link in my posts exactly? or how to share it in web 2.0 directory?

Hi, i hope your doing good,
i'm newbie in this, so after i've created my websites, posted few posts, i want to know how can i do a backlink to my post, for better search optimization with free methods?
Hi Azroumahii. It is good you are looking for ways to generate traffic to your website. One of the ways to create baclinks is first to do something called guest posting. Visit other websites that are related to your niche and participate in posts that are relevant to your and always leave a link for further details. Be very interactive in forums also that are within your niche and always make sure that when you leave the url, it is very natural.

You need to search and find out your niche related blogs and forums then after growing reputation you may allow to posting with links. It's a long time process you could outsource it. Never thought about spamming.

If you've posted quality content in your blog, then contact with other bloggers related to your niche. As, most of them will have a page "Write for us" or "Guest Post" in their blogs. Follow their guidelines and write content for their blogs. This way you'll get a link back from the Author Bio or from the content body if possible.

Various types of options you can follow to get backlinks

Social book marking sites.
Guest blogging.
Exchange link with your business niche.
Internal link building.
Using wikis.

U can refer your post in the above sites and make more engagement so that you can build up a community. But, put more emphasize on your content.

banners
Back