monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to make free backlinks to my posts?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Azroumahli, Dec 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Azroumahli

Azroumahli Affiliate affiliate

Hi, i hope your doing good,
    i'm newbie in this, so after i've created my websites, posted few posts, i want to know how can i do a backlink to my post, for better search optimization with free methods?

2. monetizer
  3. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

You can refer higher authority site for more info. For example, you can refer wiki for some of your posts also you can build some internal link in your post to get more engagement this is also helpful to backlink count. You can share your post to some web 2.0 directory like WordPress, blogger. By this way, you can easily get high-quality backlinks.

Azroumahli likes this.
  4. Azroumahli

Azroumahli Affiliate affiliate

Thank you for the info Mr.FOX, but how can i build internal link in my posts exactly? or how to share it in web 2.0 directory?

5. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Hi Azroumahii. It is good you are looking for ways to generate traffic to your website. One of the ways to create baclinks is first to do something called guest posting. Visit other websites that are related to your niche and participate in posts that are relevant to your and always leave a link for further details. Be very interactive in forums also that are within your niche and always make sure that when you leave the url, it is very natural.

Azroumahli likes this.
  6. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

You need to search and find out your niche related blogs and forums then after growing reputation you may allow to posting with links. It's a long time process you could outsource it. Never thought about spamming.

Azroumahli likes this.
  7. williamjohn

williamjohn Affiliate affiliate

Submit it high page rank sites to get quality backlinks.

Azroumahli likes this.
  8. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

Just contact the web master of your similar niche asking him to exchange your link with hes and you get quality backlink.

Azroumahli likes this.
  9. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

Just do high PR social bookmarking and social sharing you'll get high quality backlink by this way.

Azroumahli likes this.
  10. JasonS

JasonS Affiliate affiliate

If you've posted quality content in your blog, then contact with other bloggers related to your niche. As, most of them will have a page "Write for us" or "Guest Post" in their blogs. Follow their guidelines and write content for their blogs. This way you'll get a link back from the Author Bio or from the content body if possible.

Azroumahli likes this.
  11. Erik Kyle

Erik Kyle Affiliate affiliate

Various types of options you can follow to get backlinks

Social book marking sites.
    Guest blogging.
    Exchange link with your business niche.
    Internal link building.
    Using wikis.

U can refer your post in the above sites and make more engagement so that you can build up a community. But, put more emphasize on your content.

12. samir09

samir09 Affiliate affiliate

Free backlink for social bookmarking,article submission,directory submission,Press release etc.

13. Anddrew

Anddrew Affiliate affiliate

I advise you to leave links on the pages of social networks and ask your friends to make a repost.

14. Babs

Babs Affiliate affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

MI