The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Make $100 Per Day

bronnamdi

affiliate
$100 Per Day

Hello Linda,
I am yet to be making $100 per day. I am still very far from it. Could you, please, let us into some of those programs where one can earn up to $100 per day?
Thanks in advance,

Hi bronnamdi,

I moved your question from the "what would you do differently" thread, so it would not take that post off course. The thread this was originally in was a 13 page sticky that's filled with important info on a different topic and your question would have been lost there.

I started a new thread here in the newbie forum so maybe people could give you some ideas. But most affiliates arent going to tell you what their money makers are.

There's no one program I could point to and say "here you go, you can make 100 a day with this one." Which programs you could do well in depends more on you, your skill set and how you market.

We can brainstorm some ideas in this new thread.

I agree that it would take the thread off course. I wanted initially response here, but the subject is not only off course, but also requiring some longer description and explanation. So it became a rather long blog post :).

If you plan to start a new thread for this subject, my response would be a better fit there.

Cheers!

Hi Carsten, thanks for working with us to keep threads on track. I see you wrote a VERY long detailed post in reply to this thread over at Revenews, one of the leading industry blogs.

So now that I've split this off into a new thread, I wanted to link to Carsten's reply to keep the conversation intact.

How to Make a Benjamin in Profits per Day

Hi, I totally agree with the blog post that Linda linked to

Can I just add that when you are aiming to make $100 a day, you need to start considering 'multiple streams of income'

I know it's rather cliche'd but it does not make it less true

My model in affiliate marketing is setting up a lot of different income streams. Each one makes a little profit but when you take all the streams together, then it becomes significant.

Hi Niche, thanks for your comment. I actually addressed that in the post. Maybe a bit too brief. I suggested to aim for a lower amount for one merchant and then apply the same methods for a different merchant in a different (preferably related) niche etc.

That boils down to the same thing I guess :)

p.s. Linda, also thanks for the comment :)

Cheers!

I'm also a newbie, trying to driver more and more visitors to my website. But how can I promo via email? Seem many people not interested in links in email because they're afraid of virus :(

HI MyAff,

How did you get the emails from that you want to promote to? When got the answer to that question, then you will have also found the answer to your own question as well :)

Hi bronnamdi,

When first starting off trying to make money online by affiliating it can be very difficult! But you shouldn't give up as the corner to success is almost visible and soon you will be going around it laughing that you ever asked such a question. The best thing I can tell you is most Internet 'gurus' have multiple streams of income! Don't be afraid to try new things, just be aware that until you are making some money don't go spending any more! I too was in that situation not long ago. If you want to work on the Internet you actually have to work and work hard, no individual will be able to tell you everything as they don't want you knowing their 'secrets'

Now for the 'goods' - lol! When you are online I bet you visit several sites that you don't even realise have affiliate programs, like ebay for example. Some of these sites pay high amounts for reffering someone! Sign up with these sites as an affiliate, then make a youtube video about it and post your affiliate link in the more info section! Do this with several sites and you will be laughing!

Just remember like I said, don't be afraid to try new things. A few examples of other places to advertise:
squidoo.com - write articles
ezinearticles.com - write articles
myspace.com - get a friendslist and then make bulletins!
facebook.com - same as above
metacafe.com - similar to youtube

Learn to be creative as you might find away, like many do, that is slightly different from the rest and you will gain massive profits. I hope I have struck your creative nerve and I wish you all the best in the future. Just don't give up!:D

I would NOT use email if you can avoid it at all. Too SPAMMY, unless you've created a double opt-in list. You don't want to get blacklisted or even labeled as a spammer by anyone.

I'm also a newbie, trying to driver more and more visitors to my website. But how can I promo via email? Seem many people not interested in links in email because they're afraid of virus :(

"It's bad to send emails with same the contents because almost ISP will mark you as a spammer, although you're not." I've reveiced lots of emails from customers said they didn't get confirmation emails after purchasing softwares. I guess them to look for emails in spam and trash folders. And they're always there. So software publishers are spammer? :d
May be I get rid of email promo??? Virus threaten and ISP's spam filter are killing email promo :(

I agree that it is very difficult to simply say "If you sell this product, you will make $100 dollars a day"

Any product has the potential for those earnings, based on your abilities to market and who you are marketing to.

I have always felt that if you are selling a product(s) that you personally like and believe in, that it will give you a good head start to earning whatever your daily goal might be.

The fact that you have established a specific goal is very important. Knowing exactly how much you want to make is critical to success in any type of sales.

If you decide on products that pay you a $25 commission, well then you know you have to find 4 sales every day to meet your goal.

Now, you must decide what it takes to get ONE sale. If you choose to do an email campaign (Which I do not recommend), you have to figure out how many emails it takes to get one sale.

Once you figure out that, you have your formula for making $100 per day.

When first starting off making this money can be hard, but you should never give up!:D I would suggest you need to find a category (niche) that you enjoy writing about. Once you have found this niche life becomes much easier as you can simply write about you niche on a blog and then at the end or during you articles you can link to these affiliate programs from places like clickbank. Be aware that what you are linking to from clickbank should be in the same niche you are writing about. For example say you write about music, then you find affiliate programs on clickbank are related to music!

Hope this helps you out!

When first starting off making this money can be hard, but you should never give up!:D I would suggest you need to find a category (niche) that you enjoy writing about. Once you have found this niche life becomes much easier as you can simply write about you niche on a blog and then at the end or during you articles you can link to these affiliate programs from places like clickbank. Be aware that what you are linking to from clickbank should be in the same niche you are writing about. For example say you write about music, then you find affiliate programs on clickbank are related to music!

Hope this helps you out!

Just don't limit yourself by using only ClickBank (which is strong when it comes to eBook offers). Try to choose the merchant instead of the network whenever possible, or product, if it is generic.

Cheers!

I have to wonder

I am new to affiliate marketing, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but it seems some niche have far more potential than others. Maybe you should reconsider your niche? "Making Money Online" seems endless.

I am a computer programmer wanting to get into the programming niche but I don't think there will be any demand for it, so I will probably have to branch out too. Weight Loss, here I come :)

banners
Back