The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to hit keyword without on-page optimization?

sanseo

affiliate
How to hit keyword in search engines without doing on-page optimization. I have one site but I don't have rights of on-page part and client told me he wanted all keywords first page in Google. I just doing off-page part, but my question is can this is possible to hit keywords only doing off-page optimization? and if possible then tell me which tricks I want to use? Thanks for review my post.

using as your anchor text.... i think it'll help your keyword increase in hits :D

use it as your anchor text in your forum sigs... your blogs, articles, classifieds :D

Doing On-page can give you a lift in rankings, yes it would be possible(I guess?).
Just use your keywords well in every submission you're making, forum posts, blog and after that you'll have to wait for the results.

ok, doing on-page can boost your site traffic, but what exactly one should do? Please explain in details...

Quite possible.

Yes, it is quite possible to do that, you can go for forum posting and blog commenting and charge money from your client. Also, you can try yahoo answers.

That is quite easy. Create few web 2.0 pages. And link those pages to your website. Do on page and off page SEO for those pages.

And in few pages there is a possibility of redirecting the page directly to another website. If you do that it is quite easy to increase hits for that page. Instead of Doing On Page SEO for the ORIGINAL Website, you can just do the same for redirect page.

MI
Back