The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How TO Get Your First Profitable CPA Campaign

Hi @internalsoul,

I followed all you post in this forum including The DOJO. I've tried to figure out how you manually spying on your competitors
and I still can't understand how you do it.

My question is :
1. How do we know that our LP are being stolen and being use on different traffic source (if we don't have access to that particular traffic source)?
2. How you followed them on other traffic source & monitored them for a week?
3. Can you teach me how to manually spying on our competitor?

Really appreciate if you can help me on this.

Thank you and best of luck!

Cheers!

Hi @internalsoul,

I followed all you post in this forum including The DOJO. I've tried to figure out how you manually spying on your competitors
and I still can't understand how you do it.

My question is :
1. How do we know that our LP are being stolen and being use on different traffic source (if we don't have access to that particular traffic source)?

Really appreciate if you can help me on this.

Thank you and best of luck!

Cheers!
Hello ezi2buy, Thanks for going through all the post. I will reply to your queries accordingly.

Ans:- When you create your own lander, you know it. The images you used and if there is any error on the LP. I always used by own domain branding inside coding including domain name in various place. Maximum of the affiliates are lazy to go through all the coding and remove all the branding. You can check the publishers site's for majority of the adult traffic source except few.

Ans:- When my campaign was profitable, my AM asked me to push more volume. I went to other traffic source to increase the volume as i already had my wining combination of banner+lander+offer page. I did checked top sites on those traffic source manually and saw my banners and landers being used by others. So i monitored them for a week. You will need proxy to do that.

Ans:- Its already written on this caasestudy and i did answered it in my previous question. For doing manual spy, you need proxy(GEO speecific) to check what your competitors are doing. You need to monitor them for at-least a week to get the exact funnel banner+lander+offerpage if you want to copy their exact campaign. Use a spreadsheet to do that. it will help you a lot.

If you have any other queries do let know.

Hi, may I ask

1. "You can check the publishers site's for majority of the adult traffic source except few."

So you mean you can see what top performing traffic sources are used by individual affiliates within the CPA network? It sounds highly unlikely, but that is how I understand it.

2. " I did checked top sites on those traffic source manually"

How can you check top performing websites within the traffic source? Is that a possible within exo etc?

banners
Back