The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get unique visitor?

ellenwillss

affiliate
Hello everybody…
I have one website but its bounce rate is very high i want to increase unique visitors for my site. So anybody tell me what can i do to get unique visitors for my website.

How can you pick and choose your site visitors for that you should go for social media marketing like facebook make a fan page of your website and get visitor you want that's how I think you can get unique Visitor for your site.

Hello everybody…
I have one website but its bounce rate is very high
One of the best ways to reduce your bounce rate is to optimize your keywords, if the right people are finding your site they are more likely to spend time on your page.

Hello everybody…
I have one website but its bounce rate is very high i want to increase unique visitors for my site. So anybody tell me what can i do to get unique visitors for my website.

Social media is effective way of getting unique visitors. Similarly how to decrease bounce rate. I think first and only option is to improve your website look and appearance so people spent more and more time on your website by exploring the whole website. If you website have good appealing look or appearance then surly bounce rate will decrease.

MI
Back