The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get repeat advert customer

temi

affiliate
I got a PM from a link vendor today telling me he has removed my link because my link has expired, if I want to renew my link I should contact him.

I think what a way to shoot yourself in the foot. You give and advertiser a week or more notification to renew their advert, you do not remove advert and then notify them. Of course I will not be using this vendor again but a little bit of common sense can go a long way to get you business.

100% agreed, i always expect people to remind me about renewal, in most cases i inform people however i will be renewing unless i cancel which can get around this.

If i am advertising for some, i will let them know, about half way towards their end of subscription.

Otherwise, i would feel that i am not giving the service that you have paid for.

Thats why i always remind my clients 7-10 days before expiring their ads at my sites as well as expiring their signatures,avatars etc. at my forums profile as they deserve first preference IMO.

DON.

This is an excellent way to deal with your advert customers :)

If i am advertising for some, i will let them know, about half way towards their end of subscription.

Otherwise, i would feel that i am not giving the service that you have paid for.

Are you sure you always do this Don?

Thats why i always remind my clients 7-10 days before expiring their ads at my sites as well as expiring their signatures,avatars etc. at my forums profile as they deserve first preference IMO.

DON.

In this competitive era there are still people like these who just make bad impact on others with their business.

The marketing and making your customers loyal we have to work hard.

I have over 200 sites , normally i'm sending 1st email before 4 weeks , 2nd one after 2 weeks , and carry on every 3 days.Normally i will keep 1 more week and sending emails everyday.I developed small application to manage links. Long term customers very important for any business.

MI
Back