The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get more traffic for certain countries?

jonte

Hi all,

I have a campaign that is doing super well but I literally can only get 100-200 visitors a day from the specific country on Popads. I've gotten more traffic on Plugrush but no conversions. Are there any other mobile pop traffic sources that have a lot of traffic from smaller GEOs?

The campaign in question:
f0F2ErC.png

Hi all,

I have a campaign that is doing super well but I literally can only get 100-200 visitors a day from the specific country on Popads. I've gotten more traffic on Plugrush but no conversions. Are there any other mobile pop traffic sources that have a lot of traffic from smaller GEOs?

The campaign in question:
f0F2ErC.png
have you thought about affording a tool to help you out with your analytics? I mean you could try to merge a spy-tool on your campaign, try to reach something that works well on pop, like Admobispy, and try to use their service reaching what you are missing. One other thing is that youy could try to check on a tracker too, cause Popads is kind of good, so i guess you should try tis to make this greater! Good luck dude.

have you thought about affording a tool to help you out with your analytics? I mean you could try to merge a spy-tool on your campaign, try to reach something that works well on pop, like Admobispy, and try to use their service reaching what you are missing. One other thing is that youy could try to check on a tracker too, cause Popads is kind of good, so i guess you should try tis to make this greater! Good luck dude.
I don't really know what you're trying to say. I have a tracker, BeMob, as you can see from the screenshot. I'm not new to affiliate marketing, however I am new to promoting in countries with minimal traffic. I'm used to promoting in GEOs like USA/CA/UK/TH/RU where there is heaps of traffic. I was looking for pop sites that have an emphasis on smaller, more niche, GEOs.

This is the exact reason I personally have stopped promoting anything lower than a tier 1 country. The smaller countries are good to learn how everything works, but as soon as you're comfortable I'd move on.

You can run massive campaigns in tier 1 countries, like USA. You can't do that in the smaller countries. The only thing the small countries have going for them is huge ROI.

If you want to scale massively you need to go into the biggest most competitive markets.

I don't really know what you're trying to say. I have a tracker, BeMob, as you can see from the screenshot. I'm not new to affiliate marketing, however I am new to promoting in countries with minimal traffic. I'm used to promoting in GEOs like USA/CA/UK/TH/RU where there is heaps of traffic. I was looking for pop sites that have an emphasis on smaller, more niche, GEOs.
well dude i can see you do have a tracker yeah, but a spy-tool will not perform the same function as a tracker if you know!? So i guess it could be helpful for you to merge a spy system on this campaign and try to have more analytics on the traffic that could be convenient, and more!

banners
Back