The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Generate a Real Income Online

barefooted

affiliate
Every time we jump onto the internet we hear all the "get rich" schemes, calling to you. “Make a million for a year.” “Work an hour a day and earn $50,000 a month.” "Make money while sleeping."
Trouble is that people are still falling for these schemes.
Yes, you can make a solid living online and yes, you can be an "e-preneur", but you must be ready to work hard.
There is no free ride to making money online.
Let’s take a look at some legit ways to make a real income online:
1 Sell on Ebay or Etsy
There are many people that make income selling stuff on e-Bay or Etsy. Whether you want to sell your vintage clothing, cool jewelry or anything else - one of these sites could be right for you.
2 Teach Online
If you like to teach people but would rather do it from your home, you could think about teaching for one of the online schools.
3 Videos and Webinars
The internet provides the opportunity to teach people about all kinds of things from how to knit to how to train your dog. You can create a video tutorial or webinar to help those interested and you can charge them. It is still very untapped so the opportunity is there.
4 Create / Sell Products Online
5 Provide Writing or Content Services

If you like to write and you are good at it, you can offer your writing skills to others. You can find work like technical writer, content writer, editor, proofreader etc.
6 Sell Your Music
You can sell your music directly from your own website.
7 Sell Stock Photos

Every time we jump onto the internet we hear all the "get rich" schemes, calling to you. “Make a million for a year.” “Work an hour a day and earn $50,000 a month.” "Make money while sleeping."
Trouble is that people are still falling for these schemes.
Yes, you can make a solid living online and yes, you can be an "e-preneur", but you must be ready to work hard.
There is no free ride to making money online.
Let’s take a look at some legit ways to make a real income online:
1 Sell on Ebay or Etsy
There are many people that make income selling stuff on e-Bay or Etsy. Whether you want to sell your vintage clothing, cool jewelry or anything else - one of these sites could be right for you.
2 Teach Online
If you like to teach people but would rather do it from your home, you could think about teaching for one of the online schools.
3 Videos and Webinars
The internet provides the opportunity to teach people about all kinds of things from how to knit to how to train your dog. You can create a video tutorial or webinar to help those interested and you can charge them. It is still very untapped so the opportunity is there.
4 Create / Sell Products Online
5 Provide Writing or Content Services

If you like to write and you are good at it, you can offer your writing skills to others. You can find work like technical writer, content writer, editor, proofreader etc.
6 Sell Your Music
You can sell your music directly from your own website.
7 Sell Stock Photos

Very informative guide. Thank you so much for this hard work. Can you guide me about how I can sell on Ebay and Etsy?
I don't have much idea about it.

Very informative guide. Thank you so much for this hard work. Can you guide me about how I can sell on Ebay and Etsy?
I don't have much idea about it.

You will need 3 things to start selling on Ebay: a seller account, a verified Paypal account and a product to sell.

First, create a seller account.
Then create your product(s) listing - product name, description, images, price, shipping etc.
When someone buys your product you have to ship it to him.
After product is received by the buyer, you will be able to get the money in your Paypal account (there are fees Ebay takes from every sale)

This is very, very brief explanation.

There are many tutorials and videos online.
You have to read some of them before start trading.
It is better to start with Ebay website help/sell/sell-getstarted.html page.

I have writing skill. But where i can write i have no idea, can u please help me. M a new user here.

You may register in elance, odesk, flexjobs and many other sites - just search Google for "writing jobs"

You may become a self-published author and publish your books on Amazon.

You may write eBooks and publish them on Kindle Direct Publishing, Smashwords, Payhip, Lulu and many other places - search Google for "where to sell my ebooks."

You may write guest posts - many blogs pay guest bloggers to provide quality content.

Start your own blog. Write interesting posts to attract many visitors. Then you can monetize using Google ads or any other advertising program.

Partner with SEO agencies, social media marketing agencies and online marketing consultants - they need content for their websites, for their blogs, email campaigns, for link building and for social media presence.

Sell slogans. The easiest way to make money with slogans is by uploading them to online sites that create on-demand merchandise. You have to upload your slogan, and it can be automatically printed on tshirts, mugs, bags, hats, stickers etc. Some marketplaces are CafePress, Zazzle, Spreadshirt... Also, there are thousands of companies, organizations, and individuals who need slogans to promote their businesses.

Write PLR eBooks and articles and sell them on Clickbank, CJ and other affiliate sites.

There are many sites paying between $50 and $1000 per article. Here are a few of them:
alimentumjournal - seeking short form food-related fiction and nonfiction, poetry, book reviews. Pay TBD.
examiner - pay per click
luckypeach.submittable - articles related to food
aarp magazine
sunset - travel magazine
radishmagazine - $50 - $150
plumdeluxe - $30 per article - US Weekend Getaways, Tea Time Topics, Spiritual/Mindset/Well-Being

backwoodshome - payment ranges from $40 to $200 per article, payable upon acceptance
etc...

Thank you mr. Shakil. But Affiliated Marketing is a wide subject. As a new comer in this sector how can I involve. Can you pls explain it step by step shortly.

There are many ways to generate income online is by providing services you have skills in and also by making a website and by monetizing it for a better use.

British Interior Architects

Hi,

It is easy to earn online income by starting a small niche specific web hosting company under your price tag and brand name using managed web hosting with end user support.

You can use MeshBean to earn online income. Just download it from Google Play and Play games.
When you collect coins, you can exchange them with Paypal cash or Gift cards.

You can use MeshBean to earn online income. Just download it from Google Play and Play games.
When you collect coins, you can exchange them with Paypal cash or Gift cards.

Sounds interesting.However, I need to know if there is limitation on how much we can earn every day, what is the payment threshold. I always avoid program that has high payment threshold. I also avoid programs where there is daily limit.

Sounds interesting.However, I need to know if there is limitation on how much we can earn every day, what is the payment threshold. I always avoid program that has high payment threshold. I also avoid programs where there is daily limit.

Hi @Vinaya.Ghimire ,

There is no daily limit , you can earn many coins as long as you downloading apps in meshbean and referring people .
Play New Games, Make Money Online
Please let me know if you need more information.
Regards,
MeshBean

Thank you for sharing those ways of earning income online. I'd like to add some more:
  • Sign up for survey sites like YouGov, Prolific Academic and i-Say. These sites work best for US and UK residents though! It doesn't pay much but the cents do add up.
  • Create your own blog and monetise it.
  • Download apps like Cash Points, Perk TV and Swagbucks and do mindless tasks to earn a dollar a day.
  • Register for iWriter or Textbroker and start writing articles to earn money.
  • Review songs for Slice The Pie and Music X-Ray and earn some cents!
Good luck guys!

banners
Back