The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to contact Max Bounty

Bawsaq

affiliate
So three days ago I applied to join Max Bounty. After completing the form I was given my Affiliate managers details so I added her on Skype and called her multiple times however kept getting sent to her voicemail. I left a voicemail with my name, affiliate ID and my number however yesterday I was sent an email:

6bd8023b2af8c93b27708cbf903b8267.png

So I replied explaining that I've tried to contact her via IM and phone. I'm pretty sure I gave them the correct number but I included it again anyway. Didn't hear back so I used the "Contact" form on the website and still haven't got anything back. I've called Max Bounty and pressed 0 for immediate assistance however I get sent to another managers voicemail.

I'm very eager to get started on Max Bounty so I'm wondering if anyone has any advice or another way of contacting them.

I applied since Sept 25 2019 and I have been calling

Holy cow! Well, you sure are tenacious.

Have you considered trying a different network? After this length of time, that would probably be a good idea.

You can check the Resources section for lots of networks and programs, or you can create a thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted prefix and vendors will come to you.

I also got an Email from Matt Provencal, he email me and said that unable to reach me, but for sure my phone don't get any international call or any missed call. and I try to contact him back via his number from the email but no one pickup, I try to message him via skype also got not reply. :)
affiliate ID is: 484328

he email me and said that unable to reach me

Ohhhh. That is usually the kiss of death, where an application is concerned. Hard to say why he wasn't able to get through (maybe a number put incorrectly, something else) to you but that usually ends things right there. You will never get through to him by email and probably not by phone, either. Probably, you are blocked but I don't know that for sure. Sounds that way, though.

After seven months, I would strongly urge you to apply to other networks. Don't wait anymore because it is very unlikely that it's going to happen. The time you spend waiting could be used to make money somewhere else. :)

MI
Back