The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to check and remove link injected on wordpress themes?

goblog

affiliate
how guys? i want to download themes from internet, but i scare with hidden injected link on wordpress themes? how to check and removed that link?

how guys? i want to download themes from internet, but i scare with hidden injected link on wordpress themes? how to check and removed that link?
The themes should never scare you buddy. I am hoping that you have some basic knowledge to web programming. The reason i am saying so is because you will have to get to the code of some theme so as to make the changes that are required. The links are usually on the themes that are pirated and thus people want to use them for marketing reasons. In case you need any help, you can always reach to me because i am also an expert when it comes to wordpress themes.

Well the first thing to do is get your themes from a credible and reliable source that has credentials.

If you have a theme that you must use and suspect there is code injections of any sort, then you can find someone on UpWork to screen your code for you.

MI
Back