The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to become #1 on Google?

Good point, if we wanna become a No1 in Google search engine we have to increase the websites backlinks. backlinks should be in quality. Google will give the first preference for high PR pages. content is main thing, don't copy past content. Google will consider spam..

I think being the nr1 site when it comes to searching a key word is pretty hard.
You would need solid investment and by that i mean cash

If you 'make up' a completely new word, and create a page with that word as it's title, and with that word included in the first and last paragraph of the page, it WILL become the number 1 page on Google within a week for that word.

Not much point though, as you've only just made the word up, nobody else will have heard of it and nobody else will have searched for it.

The point I'm trying to make though, is that you do not need backlinks, keyword meta tags, description meta tags, or any of the other things people who make their living out of selling you SEO expertise say you do. All you need is relevant content. Content relevant to the words or phrases people are actually searching for.

The more relevant content, and relevant pages you have, the higher you get in Google.

Choose your subject, insert your content, increase the number of pages ... and you are on Google's first page ... eventually.

Last edited:
Rice content of the site can help to improve the PR and also for the traffic to the site.But this is not sufficient.You need to optimize the site using the link building methods.The more links you can create, the more back links you can get.So, this will help you for better indexing of the site.

MI
Back