The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How successful is Twitter for your internet marketing campaign?

David Jones

affiliate
dear friends.....

am new to internet marketing business ... and have heard of Twitter used extensively for social networking ...
whether twitter can be successfully used for internet marketing...

share ur views about this topic...

I am not very sure Twitter can make your marketing a success, you can use it as a tool to communicate with your followers but not sure Twitter on its own can bring you any success

dear friends.....

am new to internet marketing business ... and have heard of Twitter used extensively for social networking ...

Twitter can help you with generating traffic for your site but in addition to twitter you need to utilize other means of internet marketing also.

I have mixed feeling about twitter prehaps i still cannot grasp how to use it to its full potential but i notice that when i check my awstats it show that some people have visited my site from twitter so although its not a fantastic amount it must be worth using.

twitter does not being you direct sales but I think it contributes to make your site more publicly known. It brings you fresh traffic. It also also enforce you to make quality content pages. So, indirectly, it helps you for better SERPs I think.

I have not had much luck at all with twitter for marketing, I have over 4,000 followers but I only get 1 to 2 clicks on the links I post. I am ready to give up with twitter, doesn't seem worth the time or effort involved.

dear friends.....

Hi,
Yes twitter helps to increase traffic by making your profile active and if you have more number of followers.

Hi,

Twitter is one of the best social media platform that is good to market your products or services.

I truly believe to add my feeds on twitter as it surely gives you very good traffic of followers that can be beneficial to enhance your marketing campaign.

Thanks

I have not had much luck at all with twitter for marketing, I have over 4,000 followers but I only get 1 to 2 clicks on the links I post. I am ready to give up with twitter, doesn't seem worth the time or effort involved.

the same with you, so these people who say Twitter can bring them many many traffic, I am in doubt that, in fact

My experience with twitter is so far good. It helped a lot in generating traffic to my website and blog. I tweet everything that I post whether its on my blog or any article that is published. The traffic gets diverted from their to my website. I think the best way is to increase your followers and that too from your niche is to follow them as they will follow you back.

Hello,
I think you cannot make any big success when marketing "ordinary" sites with cell phones, lotto or credit cards. However good written post brings in 10 to 20 visitors.
However you cannot post very often as your followers will run away. Too much spam is not good and you will get no results at all.
Have a nice day !:D

I do not use twitter but I am sure if you have lots of followers you could be very successful with it. Just depends on how much work you want to put into it.

MI
Back