The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How Successful Have You Been Online?

acmgamers

affiliate
Hey guys, I just was wondering how successful you guys have been with blogging, seo, affiliate marketing etc.. Have you made a good income? Do you target a lot of traffic to your sites/products, I would love to hear from you!

That's kind of a big questions with a variable set of responses. There are thousands of people making their money this way and may making a good part time income. Probably best if you narrow your question down to something very specific.

I am just a beginner, so I still have to wait for my results and hopefully also incomes! :) But as much I know that if you can be really patient, work hard and do not give up too early, then there is a chance to become even very successful in all what you have mentioned!

i've had several businesses on line. the news site was the most successful. the magazine was the second most successful. affiliating with products i liked made my readers happy.

Is the real question you're asking, "can I do this and make money?"

The answer is yes.

There are thousands of people making a full time living online. It's been done before and will continue to be done. The key to doing it is taking action. IF you're serious about success, don't worry about how much others are making, just focus on making your own money. Half the people who come out and tell you how much are full of it, the other half you won't believe even though they are legit. (The dollar amounts will blow you away though).

For a lot of bloggers and webmasters, including myself, it is not the actual blog that brings in the big money but the email list that you build on that site. For example my forex blog makes a modest amount of money by itself, but the big product launches that I announce to my list bring in several thousand dollars each time.

banners
Back