propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How much will I get for CPAOFFERS.US ??

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by makemoneyguru, Mar 15, 2012.

1. makemoneyguru

makemoneyguru Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Hi
    Guys, I am a newbie here....I think the right section for posting this, if its not, please let me know...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I have a domain thats listed on flippa. Domain is CPAOFFERS.US
    As you know the domain has big reach and anyone can think of setting up a website in it with CPA offers or even one can plan a network too...

Auction is in flippa, u can get it by just looking in the CPA section or by searching CPAOFFERS.US for sale, I cant post the link here coz of low post count....

I already got 2 bids, the last one being $500..

I would like to know how much I can predict from this auction....
    Let me know your suggestions too for getting max bids...

2. Mohalsaiad

Mohalsaiad Affiliate affiliate

i have idea for you ,, MGCash Has a good tool , they have Parking tool
    Try make money with it

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

It has a lot of potential - i may have a interested buyer also...if your willing to build something and work at it - it could be gooood!

4. makemoneyguru

Wow...Thats really a great news to here....Well Mr Admin, of sorry, Mr. K, could you tell me, what will I get if I am selling the domain only and what will I get if I upgrade it to a website...

I am not clear, coz, as u know there are a lot of ways, for eg: I can make it as a blog or I can make it as a review site of all the networks, many ways, could u tell me the way that I get the max bid/price....

I am going to PM you...Please check that too....

5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

makemoneyguru, do you own cpaoffers.com?

6. makemoneyguru

No, I dont, The domain is cpaoffers.us, and the cpaoffers.com is on #1 for the keyword, "cpa offers"

I am triple sure that my domain has the value and potential as the forum owner Mr.K said and I already got a $500 bid in the flippa listing. I cant post the link here, but its in flippa, if u search it you can see...
    Now I am seriously thinking of setting up a site there...which is pretty relevant...I am a SEO too,,,and I can make it to max top and the max alexa rank.....(in other way, I was thinking of not selling the site, coz now only I got the click)

Anyway Mr. John, do u have any interest...I am willing to do any

let me know
    Thanks
    Achu

7. bosco

bosco Affiliate affiliate

With that domain I can think to do a site review cpa offers that work or have good return based on the experience of members

Top Resources

banners