The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much time do you spend online a day?

:) i think this question you be restated as, How much time do you spend or can you spend offline! In fact, after the inception of smart phones, we stay connected 24/7. However, i think its not a very healthy attitude. We loose some really precious moment of our life as we stay away from our family and friends. However, internet is getting more and more engaging each day:). I spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet

I used to track my time moro thouroughly before. Then I'd get depressed looking at how much time I spend in front of a screen, so I just track the time spent on the tasks that I have to do.

I use windows of time of only 52 minutes. I have to get finished whatever I'm doing before the 52 minutes, because after the timer is over Windows will shut down (I've tried using a timer on the iphone before, but I would just ignore the alarm).
When the PC goest to sleep after 52minutes I'm usually done with what I was doing.

The trick then becomes to finding the right tasks to focus on and planning pretty much every evening and every saturday the day/week ahead.
I'm still not able to plan the years ahead like some people do. I don't even know where I'm going to be next month (digital nomad here! :D).

Anyway, to answer the question : 8 to 12 hours a day. That's a lot. I hope I can learn better how to outsource all the tedious tasks but sometimes is simply so difficult to let go, specially when your income is nothing close to marketing superstars.
FIverr has helped me a lot breaking the barrier between my marketing efforts and outsourcing/automation.

Not all the time is spent online. I mostly rely on 2 4G SIM (perpetual travel comes at a cost) so to save up bandwidth I both don't have chrome showing me the images and have to switch off the 4g modem.
This way. I also learned how to focus, but it also means that most of the SaaS cloud-based software can't be used all the time (think Canva, which is a tool that used to heavily rely on... and now I've had to revert to using Photoshop/Illustrator)

The real question is how much time do you spend a day actually doing work. Rather than wasting it and saying you're "online" for x amount of hours.

banners
Back