The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much time do you spend online a day?

Mine is 6 hours in minimum.. I usually do a lot of projects and assignment and little for IM. I hope when the semestral breaks come. I will do a lot of IM. My maximum online hours is 12. :)

I start at 8am, but have been known to start earlier. I look after my kids, get them sorted in the mornings and off to school so my day can be a bit disjointed. I have to stop working around 3pm when they get home and then start up again after the kids are in bed later on. I can't stay up late anymore, getting too old for that, so I am usually in bed by 10pm, 11pm at latest. Having said that, it probably works out to at least 10 hours online a day regardless!

PS. Got a new baby due in the next few months so who knows what that will do to my work/online time! It's gonna be very interesting! :)

i usually go for about 8-12 hours a day mostly without doing anything but this time reading reading and reading some articles regarding CPA hoping that i can learn something from it and earn the other day.

I've been into IM for past 3 years, since i quit my full time Job. I'm online 8-11 hours on an average day. But its really worth it. IM has been very kind to me.

I'm about 12 hours, but i'm still new at IM ( about 3 months), before that i usually just playing games or do whatever i want on the internet. Well anyway this is internet's life. But sometimes, i'm worries with my health in the future, even that i'm 20.

I have spend 8 hours in maximum.I am a student and also i am doing job in an online company.To remain online is very much important now adays because we not only get new and precious information but also remain intouch with the world.

I'm online 8 am-5pm and another 3 hours before hitting the bed. I hope i can make every second spent in front of the computer worth the time. So far, IM is very kind to me, but i need to accomplish more, seriously.

I have not specific time, its depend on work. But usually i spend 4 to 5 hrs daily. Internet usage provide me facility to learn much knowledge.

I generally work from between 4:30AM up until around 6:00 pm, then it's fam time ^^

For me it's different every day. I tend to do significantly less when I don't plan. But I guess 5 hours per day is the average...

Do you use any tools to make yourself more efficient?

MI
Back