propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How much time do you spend online a day?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by K, Oct 10, 2012.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

For me average is between 9.00 - 6.00 then a few hours in the evening! so about 11hours a day at least!

Freshlydeals likes this.
  2. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Mine is 6 hours in minimum.. I usually do a lot of projects and assignment and little for IM. I hope when the semestral breaks come. I will do a lot of IM. My maximum online hours is 12. :)

Freshlydeals likes this.
  3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Six hours is the minimum, but it should be eight hours.
    Sometimes I think I could use actually 40 hours a day :D

nazmulnadim likes this.
  4. rackspace

rackspace Affiliate affiliate

5. Angelman

Angelman Affiliate affiliate

I start at 8am, but have been known to start earlier. I look after my kids, get them sorted in the mornings and off to school so my day can be a bit disjointed. I have to stop working around 3pm when they get home and then start up again after the kids are in bed later on. I can't stay up late anymore, getting too old for that, so I am usually in bed by 10pm, 11pm at latest. Having said that, it probably works out to at least 10 hours online a day regardless!

PS. Got a new baby due in the next few months so who knows what that will do to my work/online time! It's gonna be very interesting! :)

6. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

A good 8-12 for me dependant on what I have lined up. Always got my phone close by if I'm not near a laptop too!

7. Noriel

Noriel Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

i usually go for about 8-12 hours a day mostly without doing anything but this time reading reading and reading some articles regarding CPA hoping that i can learn something from it and earn the other day.

8. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Not enough hours in the day atm!

9. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I'm in the PeerFly office from 8-5pm with an hour lunch and then I usually am on for at least 3 hours at night. Total, probably 11-12 hours. That's kind of sad. lol

crazyivan11 and joshuaharwood like this.
  10. howard

howard Affiliate affiliate

I've been into IM for past 3 years, since i quit my full time Job. I'm online 8-11 hours on an average day. But its really worth it. IM has been very kind to me.

11. hayriku

hayriku Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I'm about 12 hours, but i'm still new at IM ( about 3 months), before that i usually just playing games or do whatever i want on the internet. Well anyway this is internet's life. But sometimes, i'm worries with my health in the future, even that i'm 20.

12. Steve1

Steve1 Affiliate affiliate

I have spend 8 hours in maximum.I am a student and also i am doing job in an online company.To remain online is very much important now adays because we not only get new and precious information but also remain intouch with the world.

13. harris

harris Affiliate affiliate

I'm online 8 am-5pm and another 3 hours before hitting the bed. I hope i can make every second spent in front of the computer worth the time. So far, IM is very kind to me, but i need to accomplish more, seriously.

14. Richard

Richard Affiliate affiliate

I have not specific time, its depend on work. But usually i spend 4 to 5 hrs daily. Internet usage provide me facility to learn much knowledge.

15. DwayneSuperAffiliateMedia

DwayneSuperAffiliateMedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

On a serious note, I spend about 14 to 18 hours a day on the internet. Is the internet my life? No, but you can bet a good 70% of it is :)

jeremylewis likes this.
  16. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

I seem to have stepped mine up recently and even find myself coming online earlier than ever! All worth it though

17. iRocketEli

iRocketEli Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I generally work from between 4:30AM up until around 6:00 pm, then it's fam time ^^

18. Ered Mithrin

Ered Mithrin Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

For me it's different every day. I tend to do significantly less when I don't plan. But I guess 5 hours per day is the average...

Do you use any tools to make yourself more efficient?

19. trustedrevenue

trustedrevenue Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

12 hrs plus.
    im pretty much always online and if im not on the laptop you can reach me on my phone, skype , email unless i sleep or am flying

jeremylewis likes this.
  20. Ered Mithrin

Ered Mithrin Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Now I'm confused - is this thread about being just online, or actually doing something in internet marketing? :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed