The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much SEO can be automated?

clangallacher

affiliate
SEO techniques,

Is there any part or part thereof that you can automated?

Regards

Clangallacher

Own a directory, get it listed at:

The only thing about SEO that should be "Automated" is to automatically discount using any Automation.

Mandraulic is the way to ensure you get it right. There are TOOOOOO Many penalty scenarios to allow some Software Application to take decissions for you (and/or your Client) that could cause untold commercial losses and take SE positions months to recover from.

There's no shortcut to Good, Safe and Effective SEO. If there was, everybody would have their site in the Top 10 and we know there's only room for 10 up there.

So be lazy and automate SEO at your peril.

Thanks for the in depth answer to my question, I myself don't use any software applications I prefer to beaver away with my limited experience and to see my own achievements at the search engines.

Regards

Clangallacher

SEO can only be automated to a certain extent. Using software like IBP & Arelis or SEO elite can automate the process somewhat but there will always be some parts that can never be automated by a computer or software. Human intellect is a necessity to rank well in Google...and thats something most software will never be able to replicate.

I think it can be also automated if you have a Wordpress theme with your link that is being downloaded daily - this is as for link building.

As for the on-page SEO of your site, you can pre-write the articles and schedule them when to be posted on your Wordpress blog.

since i'm newbie in SEO, i do all my seo manually. i still be learning how to automate the reports and other tools needed to ease the SEO works.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back