The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much can one expect?

kjanni

Hi

I'm new to this type of business, i'm a forex trader and recently made videos of my trading style. I created a page with a video and and and.

The site looks promising and i'm about to let it go up. I have a few good affiliate marketers contact details so i can contact them for sales.

My Question, How many sales could i expect if i only op "registration" or "purchase" times limited? I was bargaining for about 20-50 yet i saw one of those affiliates sales list and it was well over 6000 in those 5 days.

Keep well

Kj

Hi Kj,

Sorry but I don't understand the part in bold.

"How many sales could i expect if i only op "registration" or "purchase" times limited?"

Sales conversions depend on lots of factors and it's all about how much TARGETED traffic you can drive to the page and how many you can get to click through to the merchant.

Average ecommerce conversions are 2% so out of 100 CLICKS to the merchant you would get 2 sales. However lots of affiliate conversions are much lower and when you are new and just figuring out how to make everything work it could take 500 clicks before you make your 1st sale. So it's all about the numbers and driving traffic. The more visitors you can get, the more that should click and buy.

Best of luck!

Hi Linda

Hi Linda

Thanx for your prompt reply. Could you give me some advice? I need to get my site up, should i go with clickbank as it would cost me money to open a murchant account or should i go with pay.com?

Do you have experiance with pay.com and are the affiliates any good?

Regards

Kj

Hi Kj,

Sorry I don't work with info products at all so don't have experience with either one.
I work more on the corporate or retail side of the biz.

MI
Back