The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many people are on my website, right now?

jani

affiliate
Is there any tool that can tell me that how many people are on my website?

Google analytics can show the "visitors Today" but how many people are browsing my website RIGHT NOW, how can i know that?

Is there any tool for this?

There are but they are not free AND good. one of them has to give. What are you actually trying to achieve here? why do you feel the need to know how many are on your site at any given time LIVE?

Actually I am excited about my website very much, so I want to know how many people are currently browsing my site, I keep open my shoutbox in a separate tab all the time (ShoutMix.net) just to see if someone left a message/comment for me or not.

Btw, I found a site Myonlineusers.com that gives you a code to install on your page, but I think the robot from that site comes to my site after every few seconds to see how many are online and may be this robot visit will eat up my bandwidth.

Do you guyz have any idea about it?

I like whos.amung.us as you can get a nifty widget like to put on your website & its free.

If you click the image as well the stats screen shows exactly were each member is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like whos.amung.us as you can get a nifty widget like to put on your website & its free.

If you click the image as well the stats screen shows exactly were each member is.

Yes Resonate, I am definitely going to use this website's code on my site. Someone else also suggested me the same site which you did.

Thank you for your help on this.

Yes Resonate, I am definitely going to use this website's code on my site. Someone else also suggested me the same site which you did.

Thank you for your help on this.

Your welcome jani :applause:

I found a good php code if your website in php you can use this code. I know this post is about 3 years old but to help others I am pasting this code.

PHP Code:
<?
Session_start();
$today = time();
$query="INSERT into logged_in (Today, SessionID, CurrentPage, BrowserType, IP) VALUES ('".$today."','".$_SESSION['sesid']."','".$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."','".$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']."','".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."')";
$result = mysql_query($query);
?>

Regards,
globalseoconsultants.com

MI
Back