The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many languages do you speak?

I speak a total of three languages. The first one is an international language, it is English. The other two are the local language. One of them is our national language and the other is my first language. To me English is quite a foreign language compared to the other. It is because I have grown up in a setting where it is not much embraced compared to the mother toungue.

English (native) Spanish and Hebrew! (I should speak more esp given that I run a language learning company)

we at exmox speak more then 10 languages combined :)

For me it's:
Turkish
German
Portuguese
Spanish
French
Italien

Latin is most definitely a plus :)

Russian is my native.
English almost fluent.
Portuguese, almost forgot it, need to go to Brazil to improve :)
Also learned a bit of French and German.

Am not talking about the coding languages like C++, PHP, etc.! Am talking about spoken, out loud....

I speak Arabic, English, French

Arabic is my native language. I took English & French in high school, I understand a lot of words in FR. but I often face difficulties replying for composing a sentence. and I've learned a little bit of Spanish (From Learn Spanish online), Spanish at this point is only sufficient enough to order a beer and that's about it.

What about you!? Cuáles lenguas hablas?
When you spend a lot of time in a country other than yours, did you experienced a language barrier?

I speak my native language plus 1 dialec that's being used in my province, then I also speak English, then a bit of Arabic since I worked in the Middle East before, and then some Chinese (my bro-in-law is full-blooded Chinese). I guess it helps a lot if you know these languages since most people I've interacted with in business (those availing the offers in my offerwall) are from other countries...:)

Other than that, I also understand Spanish since my grandmother was half-Spanish...:)

MI
Back