The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many languages do you speak?

Wow... I mean... wow... You guys are conquering the world.

I only speak the usual spanish, english, french, some mandarin... ( and Im learning a spanish dialect right now... which is not really useful for professional reasons, but I love the sound xD) Yeah, Ill get back to the more useful mandarin and italian... some day... no judging xD

Holy @Marc So many. And Ancient Greek??? Are you studying Greek archaeology or something (Cuz I have no idea what it's used for)
By the way, my native is Vietnamese, I speak English, some French from my highschool days, and self studying Japanese for about half a year.

the only language that ever mattered (to the arrogant and uninformed) is the only one I know! English!

It's great to know multiple languages in affiliate marketing and greatly expands your potential earnings. Specializing in a language that is common, but fewer affiliate marketers know (Chinese maybe?) can reduce your potential competition, so more languages is definitely a good thing!

I'm killing it with English. Of course I'm born and bred in the USA so that makes me irrelevant here :confused:

MI
Back