The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Many Hours Per Day Do You Work?

At the moment 8 hours per day but I plan to run one more business and when that happens then the minimum would be 12 hours.

I'm only part time into affiliate, but after my regular 8 hours of work I put in another 3 hours. Hopefully I can cut down on my regular job soon.

I only work 7-8 hours a day but my bf (who i work with) goes from about 6am-8/9pm. So whats that... 14 hrs at least

I work on & off all day every day. Some days I will end up hours on end doing what ever & lose track of time. On most days I log online & do a bit here & there. My 3yr old has a way of keeping me busy lol.

When I first started, it was about 6 - 8 hrs. a day, now I go until I get tired. I find myself up to about 2 in the morning and waking up at 7 and starting all over again. There is so much I want to learn and I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I find myself going over stuff a couple of times so I understand it. I average close to 12 hrs. a day and I'm having fun. I'm just now starting to put myself on a schedule so I don't burn out. I'm going to start to work only 6 hrs. a day and do my best to get everything done. Well maybe closer to 9 a day, I don't want to miss any of the fun.

Here's To Persistence

I work minimum 8-10. I have finally learned to give myself permission to take a long lunch or run errands but I definitely make up the time. Plus, there is so much to learn, I do not see myself working "The 4-Hour Workweek" by Timothy Ferriss anytime soon.

Hello, You amused me :D you gave permission yourself to take a lunch...Ehhh...
It seems that this happens to all of us. We work hard and sometimes we do not count hours.
I work almost the whole day, with two hours break for dinner and long walk.
Anyway, I am happy with my work. Affiliate site is like a baby, you have to care about. :)
Have a nice day.:)

I always worked for 14 hour a day. I am satisfied with this performance.

Just curious to see if others put in as many hours as I do, lol.

My typical work at home day is, i get the kids off to school in the morning then I do my affiliate marketing until 2 pm. Then when they go to bed at night I do a few more hours.
My husband says i am a workaholic but I wouldn't make as much as i do so he doesn't have to pay the bills, if i worked any less.

I think in order to make good money as an affiliate you need to put in alot of hours.

Anyone else?

I work lots of hours as well. Sometimes it is an ongoing thing - the computer is never off. It comes to at least 8 hours a day of hard work. Then several hours of email checking and socializing!!! :)

I work from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed at nite, but I really enjoy what I am doing and it doesn't always seem like work to me.

Man, I feel like I'm doing too much working my 8 hours in the office and doing 2 hours of internet marketing at home. Apparently I'm in the wrong profession...

I have days when I do not work at all (the advantage of affiliate marketing - you can have sales without touching the keyboard) and days when I work 12 hours straight. But for a daily average, I would say 4-5 hours.

My average work time is about 4 hours. This number may change due to many factors but still I feel happy to work as an internet marketer :)

MI
Back