The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many clicks?

Natalie Martin

affiliate
many I'm relatively new to affiliate work and am on a few programmes I'm wondering how many clicks per day is average for a decent earn? I'm currently only getting 300 across all per day and income is not great thanks

Hey!

It really depends on what exactly you are promoting and where. Could you please share with us some of your stats screen? So that we could understand what you could improve :)

I am sure you can find a lot of information here on the forum, and lots of useful responses, but try to provide as detailed question, as possible.

Cheers!

Hah, if you running google search ads with epc=$1 then your income will be $300
but if it's pop-traffic EPC around $0.003, then it look like this:
11b16e44bd248a833a484fb8393004d1.png

Strange question ;)

It is easy. Backfix scripts. On this forum don't know about this? :)
Oh, and white-lists, of couse.

duh !! :oops:

They say that assumption is the mother of all failures... I'm quite new, and based on my behaviour I would never expect that to ever convert. I personally would never.

I have to STOP thinking with my brain and just think with data! Thanks dude

Voluum track many redirects from lander to offer and you can see LP CTR over 500% on good publishers, binom track once. Numbers are closer to the truth. Without backfix it is around 10-20%.

Hello Which pop traffic do you recommend. Thanks
I running my campaign on:
Plugrush
Adcash
Popads
Popcash
Hilltopads
Clickadu
Propellerads
Zeropark
and tens of flat publishers
Pop and redirect, of course.

What is backfix?
Simple js script that block back-button on landers. Must have on pop-traffic. Otherwise the user will close the window (or push back-button) before he sees the page of the lender.
You call them exit-blocker! :) Sorry..

Last edited:
I running my campaign on:
Plugrush
Adcash
Popads
Popcash
Hilltopads
Clickadu
Propellerads
Zeropark
and tens of flat publishers
Pop and redirect, of course.

Simple js script that block back-button on landers. Must have on pop-traffic. Otherwise the user will close the window (or push back-button) before he sees the page of the lender.
You call them exit-blocker! :) Sorry..
Thanks a lot

Hey guys, i don't have many clicks at the moment (a few tens). That being said, we are just starting our site. Did you guys notice apparently artificial click peaks on Amazon affiliate sometimes?

Today a niche I came across took off.
I hit 2,700 clicks in 6 hours which is highly impressive for what I'm used to! Obviously I had to make changes to my content!
Mines all organic I do not pay anything out for bing add, Facebook boost etc

banners
Back