The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many articles you write per product

Tirmizi

I have always wondered how do others combine their articles marketing with affiliate sales. I mean how many articles you write for a particular product.

and how many articles have resulted in a sale for you guys ?

I tend to use a combination of ezinearticles and usfreeads

A couple of articles per product and then drive traffic to them

I think driving traffic is the key thing and a good article with ezine articles will probably do better than 10 bad ones

It depends on what your market is, in my opinion. In my web site, I wrote at least 50 articles before we launched our web site. Now I keep up with basically 2 or 3 articles per day. We do not sell anything on our web site though. Basically, it is just information, we want to keep new information flowing.

Oh, and by the way, if you are looking to make a sale, that is if you are selling something, than it is usually a numbers game.

Of course, you have to a reputable product or service that you are writing about.

For me quality is more important that quantity. I normally prefer atleast 5 articles per product but the content should be 100% related and written in a manner which makes customer come and use my product instantly.
Hence, writing good is better than writing too much.
According to me atleast 5 to 7 articles are sufficient for one product.

I wrote 1 article per product that has been optimized for SEO (the white one) and then spun it to 10 articles. I also write another articles with more good content to post on web 2.0 sites like squidoo, hubpages, or blogger and then I submit them to social bookmarking sites using Social Marker to get more exposure.

So far, it's work great for me and gives me some nice commissions.

I've noticed a huge increase in traffic between 2 articles and 5, and even a significant bump between 5 and 10. I think anymore than 10 would probably be a bit redundant, and also difficult to keep quality content within. However, the more you market, the more traffic you are going to see. Like with anything, you get out what you put in.

Well, for me it's not so much a matter of how many articles I write per product as it is how many do I write per keyword or keyphrase.

Sometimes I'll go after a bunch of keyphrases per product and write an article for each keyphrase. These could all be leading to just ONE landing page on my site where I'm promoting a product. It's a way to get links to my page which are relevant for a range of keywords.

Usually I won't create more than three articles per keyphrase and I'll mix them up by posting at ezinearticles, searchwarp, goarticles, or articlesalley - some combination of these.

But usually I prefer to post content directly on my own site and grab organic traffic that way.

Dan

I keep on writing as long I as am getting sales. The more I write, the more sales I get! I mean after 5-10 you can tell if you're doing things right. If you picked a good niche, are using good keywords, found a sales page that converts, that type of thing. I also agree that social bookmarking your articles brings more exposure and links. I also use Squidoo lenses and blogger blogs and make review sites. The more work I put into it, the better the returns!

Yeah i agree...the number does matter ....more the sense then the better it gets! There is no proof to say more the number of articles brings in increased sale! :)

I'm understanding that it seems to be the more articles the better. Is there a limit to this? I imagine at one point all of the articles start sounding similar to one another. Is this a problem, or are you just going for sheer numbers. It seems to me that more than 10 would be unnecessary, but maybe even 10 is too high. Thoughts? Comments? Opinions?

I'm understanding that it seems to be the more articles the better. Is there a limit to this? I imagine at one point all of the articles start sounding similar to one another. Is this a problem, or are you just going for sheer numbers. It seems to me that more than 10 would be unnecessary, but maybe even 10 is too high. Thoughts? Comments? Opinions?

Your right. There are might be thousands if not millions of articles out there on your niche. But what you are looking for is SEO. So choose your keywords and create a few articles and then do a few spin off from those articles. The search engines only look for words and the way they are ordered. If you change the words up a bit the engines are still happy and the more you get out there the more you get ranked by their bots.

Write a couple of good articles with good keywords and then start backlinking to get your articles noticed. The search engines love backlinks. Give that a try and see what happens for you.

I write one, but submit it to multiple article directories. I'm more interested in getting backlinks for SEO purposes than I am in trying to drum up sales from an article.

And I hate writing articles. ;)

Charlie

More the better, I don't think you can do to many articles, I mean quality articles. I try to submit at least 4 a weak. I still feel that is not enough. But each his own.

banners
Back