The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How long and how much ?

rocksolid123

affiliate
So I am thinking of getting into the Affiliate marketing game and I had a quick Question? How long has everybody been doing it and how much money are you making per month/year. I am not looking for exact dollar amounts but I just was wondering how everybody was fairing in this busines. Also are there any good websites using affiliate marketing successfully that I should look at?

Mate, a lot of this game is having the ability to remain defiant in the face of repeated failures.

You are asking the wrong question.

You should be asking yourself, "If in six months time, I am only earning $7.45 per day, do I have the tenacity to keep going?"

Be honest with yourself.

I know one affiliate who after 1 year supposedly was making 200,000 a month
but he was probably spending 125,000 a month on PPC.

I know lots of affiliates that make 0 - 100 after one year. So that gives you a range.
You'd probably fall somewhere in the middle. :p

My guess is the average affiliate that works HARD full-time and has the right stuff
probably makes 500 - 3000 a month after the 1st year. That's only a guess.

As far as sites we can't tell you any due to confidentiality. Most affiliates like to keep their sites private
so others don't copy what they are doing. But even if we could show you 1 site it would be deceptive because there are all kinds of affiliate sites: content sites, review sites, article sites, blogs,
product sites, comparison sites, coupon sites, landing page sites and more.

So really to both questions there are just so many variables...
It's wide open!

and...

Tagging along with what Linda said about our sites...it wouldn't do you good to see our sites for the most part...because we designed them as we would...and we are different from you.

Rob_TID makes an excellent point with the question:

"If in six months time, I am only earning $7.45 per day, do I have the tenacity to keep going?"

That about sums this "game" up.

You WILL make mistakes, you WILL have failures along the way...we all have at one point or another.

rocksolid123...

Will you "fail fast enough" to make it to success?

Damn 0-100 after a year. I think I can relate I am goign into my 3rd month and I am making probably going to pull in about 20.00 this month from my site. LOL. Shame but I am going to give it AT LEAST one full year before giving up.I also have not tried PPC yet (dont have the extra cash to play with). I am hoping PPC will get me where I want to be when the time comes to give it a shot.

I know one affiliate who after 1 year supposedly was making 200,000 a month
but he was probably spending 125,000 a month on PPC.

I know lots of affiliates that make 0 - 100 after one year. So that gives you a range.
You'd probably fall somewhere in the middle. :p

My guess is the average affiliate that works HARD full-time and has the right stuff
probably makes 500 - 3000 a month after the 1st year. That's only a guess.

As far as sites we can't tell you any due to confidentiality. Most affiliates like to keep their sites private
so others don't copy what they are doing. But even if we could show you 1 site it would be deceptive because there are all kinds of affiliate sites: content sites, review sites, article sites, blogs,
product sites, comparison sites, coupon sites, landing page sites and more.

So really to both questions there are just so many variables...
It's wide open!

It's great to read that you are going to give it a year

I think also that you need to set goals for yourself i.e how much do you want to earn per unit time in a years time. Then ask yourself, is there any possibility that your current campagns can fulfil this if worked on or do you need to start other campaigns

It really is possible to make a decent income online but it does take a lot of DETERMINATION and hard work

Good luck

I think you must keep a positive attitude.

It is like driving a car, at first it seems like a million and one things you need to do and it takes time to learn how to do it all properly, then before you know it you have the hang of it and can do it ..well almost blindfolded.

But there is still lots to learn. We never stop learning and finding new ways to do things. ;)

banners
Back