The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How I Made My First Sale

BigBucks

affiliate
Well it was much easier than I thought to make my first sale...I signed up to Wealthy Affiliate about 2 weeks ago then I read through their courses.

Then I decided to pick a tattoo product I found through their Clickbank search tool. Once I found my product I decided to advertise to the biker community so I wrote an article on "how to choose a tattoo" and at the end of the article I posted the link to my product. I posted the article in ezine for free and I also went on the Harley Davidson Forum and talked about my own tattoos. The next day had a sale and i made 29 dollars which paid my first month for WA. Not bad...I never knew it was so easy. I am going to try and sell some fitness products now...anyone know of any good fitness products to sell?

Awesome!
So you dont even have your own site? Just goes to show that you dont actually need a site to make sales online.

Right on thanks I will check out that affiliate program...I made my first sale without a web page but I started making a fitness website so I am trying to improve it now and add some fitness stuff to it. Here it is if anyone has any suggestions for improvement I would gladly accept them...I do mostly "bum marketing" right now. I am trying to build up some seed money for PPC campaigns later...Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi BigBucks,

For a variety of reasons, we can't allow people to post links to their site in the discussion threads.
Best thing to do to get feedback on your site is to request a site review down in the marketplace.
Your site link is allowed there.

Thanks

I made my first sale using Bum Marketing. I placed an article on US Free Ads. This doesn't seem to work as well as it did in the past.

Good luck bigbucks...fitness is a tough industry (highly competitive) but it's also a popular one. Like someone here said, content is king! ;)

I decided to advertise to the biker community so I wrote an article on "how to choose a tattoo" and at the end of the article I posted the link to my product. I posted the article in ezine for free and I also went on the Harley Davidson Forum and talked about my own tattoos. The next day had a sale and i made 29 dollars which paid my first month for WA. Not bad...I never knew it was so easy. I am going to try and sell some fitness products now...anyone know of any good fitness products to sell?

See what you did though

You chose a product you were interested you could relate to
You went where your prospects were

Nice job

Rick

It's Like Fishing....

When you go fishing, you drop your line in where the hungry fish are biting.
Not across the lake and hope they will find your hook.

Just to clear up a point. Here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums, you can't link to just anything you want in your posts. We don't allow self promotional posts or advertising posts in our discussion forums.

Members may have signatures, but must follow the signature rules as well as the forum rules.

We are talking about two different issues.

We have a lot of good questions and a lot of good answers to questions from our members. Many people have and do benefit from this. We encourage that.

The other issue was using forum posts to make sales. There are some places that allow it. We don't allow it. I wanted to make that known to anyone who wasn't aware of it so they wouldn't do it here.

They can do it as much as they want to at places that allow it and if they want to do it there are forums for them to do it. This isn't a place for it and we aren't going to allow it to be done.

We love good questions. We love our dedicated members who help each other. It is always good to read the words of people who like the way we do things by allowing them to get useful information without people making self promotional posts. That is the way we plan to keep it.

For people who want to use forum posts to do their selling, we encourage them to use the forums that allow it and not try it here because we don't allow it.

This is taking this thread off topic. But because of a post that was made I wanted members to know that they aren't allowed to use 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums discussion posts for the purpose of linking to something to make a sale. However they are allowed to have signatures.

Now let us see if we can return to some more interesting posts about making that first sale.

Great job you focused and went to the niche market that would be interested in that. Good job with the articles also, should try to write an article a day.

cheer,for my first sale, it was on trafficera, I do not have believed in first, but when I consulted my account, they was true
always fitness product
thanks for this topic,but it is not every day so fast :rolleyes:

banners
Back