The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How I can increase my income?

rakib

affiliate
I having Allthelook, a SEO directory, have Google page rank 5. I am trying to increase income, I mean revenue. I need to know some techniques. Do you like share with me?

You can stop spamming me for a start :( I woke up this morning to find email spam telling me to submit my site to allthelook :( Not nice LOL

Seriously though you have to be careful of harvesting emails from websites and sending unsolicited mail. not sure where you are but there are some serious laws for spamming now. People are going to jail for it.

Not a problem honestly. the one I got the email to was (webenquiry at umbrella-consultancy.co.uk) I get lots of spam I guess because I come up close to the top for lots of phrases. It is my punishment for being a half decent SEO LOL.

I change the email on the website regularly anyhow and then send the old one to the black hole.

Rakib, don't sweat over it, I am just teasing you. :)

You can stop spamming me for a start :( I woke up this morning to find email spam telling me to submit my site to allthelook :( Not nice LOL

Seriously though you have to be careful of harvesting emails from websites and sending unsolicited mail. not sure where you are but there are some serious laws for spamming now. People are going to jail for it.

Where is Bagi the spam hunter when we need him? :) :)

Only messing

Where & how you got the spamming script?

Are you thinking of using this script to send emails :) :)

Also, does anyone know where do these spammers grab hold of these emails. Is there companies out there that are selling our email addresses?

lol, I was suggesting add space on your website. I have not viewed your website but its another way of generating income.

I have brought an add space paid via Paypal and temi went offline. :( Do not know what to do next.

If you paid for the adspace you'll get it. Just PM Temi and when he comes online you'll have your ad set up.

You might also consider creating a 120x60 banner and thinking of the anchor text so your link can be set up ASAP. (if that's what you paid for)

banners
Back