The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How I Can Earned Money $1-$5 Per day With no Invest

jony khan

affiliate
I have few Experience Online sector. I need work but I have no way earn money. So please anyone Suggest me how i can earn $1 per day. I have enough time but no way.
Thanks.

Start by making reviews videos about diferent affiliate products like clickbank ,jvzoo,warriorplus

thanks man I have idea to start a review blog+youtube channel, is this good idea just to review products (possible internet markeitng niche with long tail keywords)

cashonlineschool,com
Boss I will search this url but show me " Account is No longer active "
Please check this url.
So Please Please give me Detailed Instruction.
Thank You !

Swati Rajput,
Thanks for you info. But i request you please help me give detailed instruction .

Not sure which part is posing a problem for you but I'll give it a shot.

You make a review video of a product or service (which you are already a signed up affiliate for) with a link to your landing page in the description. Mention something like 'click the link below' to purchase the product or learn more.

In your review, tell what the product is and why they should buy. As @Swati Rajput said, tell the viewer how it will benefit them. If you don't give them a reason to click through to your landing page/blog, they won't.

It's best if you send the YT viewer to a landing page or blog post. If you post your raw affiliate link, odds are that you'll get flagged by somebody.

Does that help?

Not sure which part is posing a problem for you but I'll give it a shot.

You make a review video of a product or service (which you are already a signed up affiliate for) with a link to your landing page in the description. Mention something like 'click the link below' to purchase the product or learn more.

In your review, tell what the product is and why they should buy. As @Swati Rajput said, tell the viewer how it will benefit them. If you don't give them a reason to click through to your landing page/blog, they won't.

It's best if you send the YT viewer to a landing page or blog post. If you post your raw affiliate link, odds are that you'll get flagged by somebody.

Does that help?
May I know that what are YT viewer?

banners
Back