The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how earn thru web site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I take it you're a web designer? ok well you could either do some SEO on the site that will get some higher rankings and traffic.

Promote you're services.

Every website you design, at the bottom of the site link back to your site.

I would go with SEO.

KP

Don't worry about contextual advertising, banners ads, text links or any of that stuff.

You're a web designer and your site should be promoting your services.

KISS :)

- Matt

wherever you find a space for your signature, go ahead and put your site URL there. put a contact form in your site so that interested clients may contact you easily, instead of searching for your email ID. Then start a blog and update it regularly and put ads there. you can also sell adspace to your visitors. Good Luck.

Cheers.

Or even better. Work along side someone with Internet Marketing experience. Then you can "trade" stuff so to speak.

I done this for a client that couldn't afford SEO services. Instead of paying me in cash, what spare time he had he built some sites for me and in return I done the SEO on his site.

It worked perfectly and everyone was a winner.

KP

you can try some web template, hosting, and domain name affiliate if you are not web designer, just luckyly have that good domain name. some web templates affiliates offer a high percentage more than 50%.

Yeah I would recommend advertising your web designer services on there.

Most ad services that you can use don't make much money unless you are site is already extremely popular.

I've visited your website ... you have nice website with nice PR.

It's time to think about revenue. Use Title Meta more efficiently so that your site comes up in SERP.

Now you may sell affiliated Wordpress themes or website templates.

Some pages looks dull ... put some more graphics.

You have given nice advice to me and have done gr8 job.I will work on and make sure that these advices would successful and i would advice to others.

Don't worry about contextual advertising, banners ads, text links or any of that stuff.

- Matt

Yeah i agree with matt,

what you also do is add is a blog to the website so you could post about related work and get your name out more as well.. You could also share related ads with other websites that are doing the same design as you to share the traffic and also to promote your work... As well as if you want add related affiliate services to design as well -

eg hosting
eg domain names
eg payment systems
eg banner design etc... etc..

- Matt

Yeah i agree with matt,

what you also do is add is a blog to the website so you could post about related work and get your name out more as well.. You could also share related ads with other websites that are doing the same design as you to share the traffic and also to promote your work... As well as if you want you could add related affiliate program services (to make extra money) to design as well -

eg hosting
eg domain names
eg payment systems
eg banner design etc... etc..

That way you are not cutting your own work but are also providing all aspects of this in the one place for new clients.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back