The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Do You Tell If Your Content Is Great?

Smithee

affiliate
Writing great content will not only get you lots of backlinks but will in the long term get you more traffic. It's relatively easy to convince yourself that what you've written is great content because maybe you worked longer to create it or someone you know seems to think it is.

How exactly do you tell if the content you've created is great?

Simple. If you are sure that someone looking for information about something will find all the answers they seek then that, most certainly, is great content. The sort of content which this person who finds it can share with friends or social media connections who might be after the same information. Write such content and you'll never have to concern yourself with link-building.

I think for me, if my readers keep coming back to my blog, that is one sure sign that I'm giving them great quality content. If people are commenting and taking notice of my reviews, I'm happy because I have given them relevant information. And like what you said, if people are willing to share what I have written, then I know that I've done my part as a writer to them.

If you get good traffic and lots of comment that you can call it a great content. When I wrote and published what home remedies for long and thick hair, I did not know it was a great content. It was just another article I was publishing. Now it has more than 100000 views and over 200 comments, I can call it a great content.

Hi,
I am also blogger and i want to help for doing better blog content writing.
So please suggest me some ideas for writing content.
By Anaya,

3d-architectural-rendering.com/3D-Interior-rendering.html

Even with a great content marketing strategy in place, it can be tough to tell whether or not your content is truly effective.

You've got a blog set up and you're writing furiously, posting every week to get more attention for your brand. Everything you've read tells you that content marketing is both cost-efficient and effective for building a brand reputation and getting more customers, but there's no immediate gauge to tell you whether or not your content is working the way you want it to.

Fortunately, there are several different tools and strategies you can use to measure whether or not your content is getting the job done:

1. Social Shares. If you're sharing your content on social media (as you should be), you can use your audience's reaction to your posts as a gauge of your content's effectiveness. For example, if you find that your posts are attracting multiple likes, favorites, and shares, you can rest assured that your content is working well. If instead you find dead air, it could be an indication that something is wrong.

2. User Comments. On your blog, there should be an area where people can leave comments on your individual posts and either start or contribute to discussions. If you find that people are generally interested enough to comment on your work, it's a positive sign that your content is working.

3. Increased Traffic. Log into Google Analytics to monitor the growth of your site's incoming traffic. If you find that your total traffic numbers--especially from organic, social, and referral sources--are increasing with the number of posts you offer, it means your content is doing its job.

4. Higher Ranks. The more quality material you write, the higher your site should rank in search engines like Google. While you shouldn't obsess over the minutiae of individual ranks, do pay attention to the general trend--it should be gradually moving up.

5. Cumulative Results. Remember that in order to measure the effectiveness of your content accurately, you'll need to look at the cumulative effects. The first month may show little to no results, while the second and third months only show minimal momentum. But by the sixth month and beyond, you should start seeing consistent returns.
via huffingtonpost

Copyscape is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original. you must try it

Content can be treated as great if your bounce rate is less, i.e. if people clicks your content and ten stay there for few moments with out going to your other pages by leaving the clicked page. Then we can say you have produced the great content. Here quality back links also matters, so you need to keep the back link the relevant place or else unrelated people clicks your page and leaves it. You can check your bounce rate by using the Google tools.

MI
Back