The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you get backlinks for youtube videos

what exactly are social and bookmarking links Lol im a huge noob in building backlinks and after i start getting around $30 a day with youtube want to move to seo

Considering that en think most don't even think about backlinking their youtube videos, it shouldn't take much to get them to rank considering you did the necessary seo for the video. When you create you video try pinging it for starters to see if that helps and like said above social and bookmarks should get the job done.

Just build links in the same way to your video that people build links to their sites.

So social bookmarking sites like Reddit.com and Pinterest.com are all good for building links to your videos.

You can also find a tonne of sites that you can build links to your videos over on Knowem.com - just create niche related profiles on the sites listed their and build a link somewhere to your video.

Forums are another decent way to build links. Just find niche related forums and link to your videos in threads or your signature.

I made a post on my blog a while back here that you might find useful too with a lot of places to score easy links.

Basically just build links anywhere you can get 'em!

MI
Back