The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you evaluate your SEO campaign?

I setup filters to check visitor paterns.
For example I may have an "Include Filter" that will only show visitors who accessed the Contact Us Page. This will then show me how these productive visitors found the site. That is using which Search Phrases and from Which Search Engines. To focus further beyond those that expressed enough interest to read the Contact details, I will do the same to check on the profile of those who actualy submitted an Enquiry.

And So on.
If you think knowing can help, spend time with your Log Analysing Software and get some real pointers. Then sharpen your SE performance according to the searches produce not just visitors, but Interested Visitors.

Thanks very much for the info, I will have to put more effort in, at the moment I am just scratching the surface.

A Big Thanks

Regards

Clangallacher

If you don't have or wish to buy the Software, a Google Analytics account will give you oodles of options. Not as customizable as a decent Analysing Program though. But definately a good start and it's FREE.

Just monitor your rankings using software such as SEO elite...if your going up in the rankings chances are your using proper optimization techniques.

clangallacher,

the most important thing is defining what is your metrics and baseline before measuring campaign results.
can i ask what is your metrics and baseline?

-ed

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, keyword analysis and keyword competitiveness....This is the first thing to do when doing SEO campaign...Then link building follows..Then monitoring SERPs traffic etc...

You could either be talking about what tools you use to track your SEO campaign, or what you use to measure success (#1 rankings). For me, it was Hitbox for web Analytics. Google Analytics is also a good free tool. The thing that is good to look at is keeping a baseline report of your keyword researched phrases and seeing where they rank in the major search engines. That will tell you over time, how well your SEO campaign is going.

banners
Back