The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I Invite Others to Guest Blog On My Blog?

I

Iss Meftah

Hello guys,

I have a small blog with few readers, I usually share stuff related to the service I'm offering: Email Marketing, Digital/Online Marketing, Online Business and some news and updates.

I wanted to know how I can invite other writers to gust blog on my site?

Thank you for your time.
peace and gratitude.
Iss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend setting up a guest post page on your blog. You can find mine here: Guest Post

I also had an article written about guest posting, which you can find here:
Landing Quality Guest Post Opportunities

These 2 things get me more guest post submissions than I can handle. Once you show up in Google SERPs for people looking for guest posts, the guest posters will come to you :)

Hopefully you're building a mailing list on your blog. If that is the case, email your list and ask if anyone would be interested in publishing a guest post on your blog. Obviously they are interested in the subject matter and some of they may have more knowledge than you would expect. I've had a lot of my readers send me awesome guest posts, including this one, which has been read over 33,000 times.

I recommend setting up a guest post page on your blog. You can find mine here: Guest Post

I also had an article written about guest posting, which you can find here:
Landing Quality Guest Post Opportunities

These 2 things get me more guest post submissions than I can handle. Once you show up in Google SERPs for people looking for guest posts, the guest posters will come to you :)

Hopefully you're building a mailing list on your blog. If that is the case, email your list and ask if anyone would be interested in publishing a guest post on your blog. Obviously they are interested in the subject matter and some of they may have more knowledge than you would expect. I've had a lot of my readers send me awesome guest posts, including this one, which has been read over 33,000 times.
Amazing response @LukePeerFly

A forums like Affiliate Fix, Digital Point, V7N are great place to find other webmasters to post guest posts on you blog. Just don't spam them and post your thread in the right section.

Hello guys,

I have a small blog with few readers, I usually share stuff related to the service I'm offering: Email Marketing, Digital/Online Marketing, Online Business and some news and updates.

I wanted to know how I can invite other writers to gust blog on my site?

Thank you for your time.
peace and gratitude.
Iss.

What you need to do is to look for bloggers who belong to the same niche as your blog and try to contact them (through email or their social media accounts) about your intention of inviting them to guest blog. Tell them that you are a big fan of their blog and that you have read some of their works (be sure to include the links in your messages and talk some of the things you have learned about their articles) and that you'd be honored to have them write at least one article in your site.

Then, talk about your blog and what's it all about. Tell them about your purpose of writing blog articles and how you intend to help people better their lives through the articles you are posting...

Do this on all the bloggers you can find and be sure to "personalise" every message. After sending these messages, be sure to make a follow-up at least 2 times (if there's no reply, then it means they're not interested)...

This is the technique I've done in one of the blogs I've worked with in the past and I was able to invite more or less 30 bloggers out of the 35 I've contacted...

Hope this helps...:)

Thanks guys for the help. I've tried your strategy and I got 2 authors. really appreciated.
@teardroptony9 thanks buddy, I will be implementing your strategy in no time.

LukePeerFly & teardroptony9 gave you some great tips. Along with those tips, you can simple head over to FB groups with good member base related to guest posting and your niche. Ask members to guest post on your site for FREE. Be very specific about the kind of topics which will help your blog and also the person guest posting on your site. Have a detailed discussion with them though message. But make sure to select only few handful of quality contents as you might get lots of garbage content. It can get you instant guest posts for your site.

Lastly once you have received some guest post, make sure you share them and get more views so that its a win-win situation for both you and the author. That way the author will be happy and will be more prone to contribute with quality content in future.

MI
Back