The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How did you learn to build links

I'm learning from my experience and reading on many webmaster forums.
I'm just doing basic (back linking / submission and link exchange).

First read google webmaster guide, and participating in webmaster/seo forums.

1. Start from onpage SEO. (keywords, meta title, content )
2. Undrestand internal URL structures
3. link building
4. review site proformance

Last edited by a moderator:
First read google webmaster guide, and participating in webmaster/seo forums.

1. Start from onpage SEO. (keywords, meta title, content )
2. Undrestand internal URL structures
3. link building
4. review site proformance

What has any of that got to do with what the OP asked?

KP

Doing as much internet research on the topic as possible is a great way to learn link building and SEO.
Participate in Forums like this with the intent to learn and contribute.
It's amazing what kind of resources you can find on the web. It also never hurts to be able to spot the good stuff and the not so good stuff. Find a mentor for when you're unsure.
Start a blog and try out all the new skills you learn while doing all this.

Just reading related threads on forums such as this one will teach you most methods of building links.

start with your on-page,,, it is always a trial and error thing so it needs patience and a hard work,,, and joining forums is a big help,, you learn a lot from this,,,

First i joined a company for Directory submission work in last of 2004, and thought always that what m i do exactly because i had no a bit idea about link building.

In free time used google with keywords "directory submission work" and saw related sites and his services then i knew that i am doing a part of link building.

After some time my company got monthly forum (conqueryourniche.com) posting project and there i learnt lots because as we know all that forums are good place to get or share knowledge.

And after that i am continue till now with forums and internet to learn more and more about link building.

I started from 0% but now i can give link building service independently :D

I know lots of things are remaining also till now because link building means trying always for new tricks to get more links.

There are a lot of suggestions and techniques on the web, you can search Google to get a lot of resources.
However the best suggestion is to get HIGH QUALITY links, not thousands but unuseful or maybe dangerous.

banners
Back