The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can visitors download free products?

tony60

Hi, I would like to offer some free digital products to visitors to my site. Can someone explain how this is done?
(example= Step 1. do this. Step 2. do that, etc.) I have a general idea but need to know specifically how to do it. Thanks in advance

Depends on what you hope to gain from it. If you are just establishing branding, link from your home page or Products or Free Products or Downloads to a page that describes the download and include the download link on that page.

Are you doing this to harvest names and email addresses for future use? If so, you'll need to link to a page to collect that information and then email the download link to the person who provides a valid email address. Make sure that there are NO links directly to the download page from anywhere on the site and make sure the downloads page is "Disallowed" in a robots.txt file.

You also need an auto responder mailing list.

Create a squeeze page with a form on it, that way you can collect information from people who need to download your product, stuff like that.

hi..
upload your free stuff in file sharing like ziddu or 4shared.
it's simple and free.If I can add, you can use aweber to collect their email everytime they download it.hope this helps

MI
Back