monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How can I optimize for yahoo?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Flex, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Flex

Flex Affiliate affiliate

I want to get traffic from Yahoo too.
    How can I optimize it? Do I have to follow the same way as google? advice...

2. monetizer
  3. rockdale

rockdale Affiliate affiliate

yes. i think you just need to follow the same way as google. have a proper on page optimization and build quality links

4. airforce1

airforce1 Affiliate affiliate

Almost the same. But Yahoo keens much on backlinks more than Google. So, building as much backlinks as possible, no matter nofollows or dofollows would help. Of course, keeping away from link farms or adult contents. :)

5. bailey.rein

bailey.rein Affiliate affiliate

Submit your site to Yahoo. Here's the link:

Code:
    http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.htmlfree/request

6. sweetfranky

sweetfranky Affiliate affiliate

forget about Yahoo they are on the way out. Focus on Bing and Google. Bing traffic for me is now equal to yahoo. :D

7. luckygal

luckygal Affiliate affiliate

Yes you can follow the same way as for Google. For getting yahoo ranking submit your site to yahoo. Yahoo answers is a great source of traffic .

8. teddyB

teddyB Affiliate affiliate

I think you can follow the same way as for google. But for yahoo, the best way to get traffic is to do yahoo answer and leave comments in yahoo's news.

9. coupon us

coupon us Affiliate affiliate

yes you can optimise yahoo as same way you did with google.
    thanks for sharing.

10. preatorian

preatorian Affiliate affiliate

just only a little difference when you optimize your site for google and yahoo.

11. Alfredwinston

Alfredwinston Affiliate affiliate

Hi,
    No its different for yahoo.Yahoo gives more importance to on page.The important thing to optimize a website for Yahoo is to mainly focus on keywords,title and meta tags.

12. logicstorage

logicstorage Affiliate affiliate

I never spend my time on optimizing for yaahoo. Do it good for google, and it works in yahoo too.

13. soloads

soloads Affiliate affiliate

Pretty much... But I would not concentrate on any particular SE. Just optimize your site in general, using all of the SEO techniques available and you should be fine. You will begin to see results eventually.

Lots of quality backlinks are important to yahoo.

Actually NOT really. Google focuses more on Content, and content comes with on-page SEO. As I mentioned above, do not concentrate on optimizing for one SE. Optimize your site in general and once one of the major search engines picks you up it is a matter of time before the others follow suit. Keep in mind that Bing is very backlink oriented, Google LOVES quality content and to Yahoo it is a combination of both.

14. info02web

info02web Affiliate affiliate

The following are the current generalized specifications for achieving solid rankings in Yahoo.

Title tag
    Meta Description tag
    Meta keyword tag
    Keywords in url
    Headings
    Alt text for images
    Inlinks
    Site Structure

15. rsseosolution

rsseosolution Affiliate affiliate

try some social bookmarking techniques

Featured Resources (View All)