The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I migrate from Opencart to Shopify?

Ms Montana

affiliate
Hi! I’ve got a store on OpenCart, but I’ve been thinking recently about moving to Magento. Right now I’ve got approximately 1700 products in 150 categories. How can I perform the migration?

With such a quantity of products it will be a suicide to do everything manually. It will be a bit faster if you first export the data from Opencart and them import it to Shopify. But as it’s not much easier too, I would use something like this tool by Litextension. You can see my website. This service is supposed to migrate all the data automatically. You’ll have everything done in several hours.

Hi there,

I can suggest Next-Cart, an automated migration service, for such purpose.

Our team provides quick OpenCart to Shopify import. The SaaS doesn't require any technical skills. All you need is to fill out a few fields with stores' information. You can take advantage of the beneficial features like free Demo Migration and guaranteed data security. Also, your current store will stay uptime during the data switch, so you can keep selling the products during the transfer

Respectfully,

I've used Cart2Cart in the past for a platform migration. It was pretty good & smooth. You should take a look and honestly if you reach out to your Shopify support about it, they will probably help you with the best solution. Good luck!

MI
Back