The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I increase my site traffic from face book ?

royal

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
I have an account on face book and I regularly submit my site information here but I am not getting good traffic for my site from face book. So please guide me how can I use face book in effective way so that I can increase my site traffic from here.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for suggestions!
I want to know that if I create an fan page on face book then it can be useful for increase site traffic.

Using RSS graffiti make your feeds updated. This will help the visitors to know the current happenings on your blog and website.

I think there is a lot that we can do with face book. And I too don't know all the tactics but I usually try to give maximum exposure to my page by listing it in other sites, sharing it on my blog asking contacts to share it on their wall and other things like that.

You have the more traffic your website create the facebook account more attractive and add the more friends than submiited the your site information and always good information regularly update..

hi royal i hv to suggest u that on ur profile page u can provide link of ur site and gather more fans for ur business...
thanks

The site is amazing for the work on face book you need to follow people suggest u that on your profile page u can provide link of your site and gather more fans for your business.

Face book is really useful to increase the traffic. One you can do is to increase your friend list send them the links to your site. and make your site more attractive with meaningful content.

What do you mean by you 'regularly submit your site information'. If you are just using it as a portal to advertise your site you won't be very successful. You need to have a strategy for your fanpage, a reason why it is beneficial to your fans. Try thinking of ways that you can offer them content that is exclusive to your facebook page and not available on your website. This way you will encourage sharing of your fanpage and entice more engagement and fans, and ultimately you can offer content that will lead back to your site. Just creating an account, posting the odd update and expecting your site traffic and revenue to bulge is a common misconception. You need to treat it as a proper marketing strategy and dedicate time to make it work - if you do this, it will be worth the effort! :)

It is better to share updates and sending requests, messages to friends about latest release or any other update and by liking and sharing others updates will definitely turns to good visits and likes which will thus results in traffic.

Just post news and things that are related to your site. Also be sure to give backlinks and other stuff that might benefit your product

To anyone who's interested in this topic (I'm not sure if the original poster still is), try running a contest at your site where you reward the person/people who share(s) your content the most often. That way you'll have many hands pitching in to do your necessary work, but you'd only have to "pay" one or a few of them...

banners
Back